HW:
SW: 1037505811
SW ver.:
Spare: CR40-64x-75T0-906-110kW-40N-0MEF-03-IAS-001_DPF7_ME15
Engine:
HW Ver.:
SW upg.: P40975T0
Installation:

This van came me because it had a lost of power and white/blue smoke.
Surprisingly It doesn´t have DPF (It was physically removed) but the ecu was not mod.

The DTC on diag is P2359 Turbo pressure low.
So I first tried to adjust the rod in turbo wastegate but i got nothing.
Next i delete the DTC and again lost of power, now the MIL still off and diag no faults.

So i claim for help to test a working solution with EGR and DPF OFF, maybe intake flat valve off alsoż?

To discriminate possibilities. Or any other idea?

Meat-Head
25th July, 2020, 05:00 PM
Off topic:-

unplug dpf pressure sensor as had go dead short and do funny things

galiza
25th July, 2020, 11:10 PM
Yes, it give me a fault related to... and now?

I was tracking the history of this van and result that it comes from other garage where they have replaced turbos and injectors, ALL NEW.

Meat-Head
25th July, 2020, 11:15 PM
Yes, it give me a fault related to... and now.

What part of “unplug it” did you not understand!

then go play with your self and a voltmeter

galiza
26th July, 2020, 10:33 AM
I unplug the differential pressure sensor and then limp mode.

bobolin4o
27th July, 2020, 07:49 AM
So i claim for help to test a working solution with EGR and DPF OFF, maybe intake flat valve off alsoż?

Here you have EGR and DPF off solution from me.
You can disconnect the EGR and DPF sensors.
No checksum calculated, the file is for OBD write.
Regards!

P.S. Hm... mister, only 175 posts, but have all quota of PM full... WTF?
Read my signature...!

Meat-Head
27th July, 2020, 06:16 PM
P.S. Hm... mister, only 175 posts, but have all quota of PM full... WTF?

Less than 300 posts only small numbers of messages

galiza
31st July, 2020, 10:43 PM
Thanks for your help bobolin4o (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/150906-bobolin4o) but the MIL still on and after a while the van go into limp mode. But this time instead of "low pressure" DTC i read "High voltage in throttle".

This time no smoke.

jurebv
1st August, 2020, 08:11 AM
Best Regards

jurebv
1st August, 2020, 09:06 AM
you should really keep an eye on your inbox storage when asking for something...its full...i cant answer your pm

galiza
1st August, 2020, 10:48 AM
I'm sorry.:aplastada:

bobolin4o
5th August, 2020, 06:34 AM
Thanks for your help bobolin4o (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/150906-bobolin4o) but the MIL still on and after a while the van go into limp mode. But this time instead of "low pressure" DTC i read "High voltage in throttle".

This time no smoke.

So, it clearly says, that you have problem with TVA. In your file was removed P2359... and of course by way, which will produce Limp mode...
In my file have only DPF and EGR removed, and as you sayd - there is no smoke anymore... and with this file i have Sprinters here, without any problems with TVA, limp, lights etc.

galiza
5th August, 2020, 12:58 PM
So, it clearly says, that you have problem with TVA. In your file was removed P2359... and of course by way, which will produce Limp mode...
In my file have only DPF and EGR removed, and as you sayd - there is no smoke anymore... and with this file i have Sprinters here, without any problems with TVA, limp, lights etc.

Yes It is a TVA (two turbos, no TVA I think) electrovalves issue. There wasn't limp mode (P2359 off) only the electrovalves got stuck and then the van lost power. In the last test i bypassed the two elctrovalves and the van is going well since then.
The question is that there isn't DTC related to electrovalves, may be only mechanical problem, (no vacuum leaks) but the electrovalves are new.:crushed:
The van run OK with ori files and electrovalves bypassed but with smoke. I will loadup your DPF OFF to solve the smoke issue.
Also with the electrovalves connected they are very hot. May be ECU problem?
Some time ago i adjust the rod for turbo actuators the It went OK for two days.

ASCM
8th August, 2020, 04:02 PM
Do you tried to calibrate turbo actuators?

Sent from my SM-J415F using Tapatalk

galiza
9th August, 2020, 10:09 PM
Do you tried to calibrate turbo actuators?

Sent from my SM-J415F using Tapatalk

Yes and It worked good for only one day.