PDA

View Full Version : BMW 316 D 85 KW 2010 0281017027 EDC17C41 TC1797 (P220) Stage 1

NStuning
28th July, 2020, 08:21 AM
Hi,

can someone please do me a good Remap for BMW without errors for Rail pressure? So far, I’ve done a dozen BMW vehicles with different “tuners” and every file on each of those BMW-s had Rail pressure and safe mode errors.

I will pay for the file who does it well for me, but after I put it in the car and try it, because I paid a lot of such files and there is always an excuse "that the BMW engine is wrong and he is to blame" and not their "tested" file. And after on all those BMW vehicles when I returned the original file there were no Rail pressure errors and the cars were driving quite normally. It's a bit strange that so many BMW-s "everyone has a faulty engine when I put a Remap file and everything is fine when I return the original file", isn't it.

Thank you for understanding

Regards

Baddog84
28th July, 2020, 08:38 AM

NStuning
28th July, 2020, 09:49 AM
here is your Stage 1
chks ok (https://www.dropbox.com/t/cWP79bA6GiVONyT7)

Please continue if anyone is willing to do Stage 1 and I pay him after the test drive. Because this file is password protected and I can't try it.

Thank you

marko6jpt
28th July, 2020, 01:01 PM
Here u have.
chks needed.
test and report
thx+rep for pass

Baddog84
28th July, 2020, 03:17 PM
Please continue if anyone is willing to do Stage 1 and I pay him after the test drive. Because this file is password protected and I can't try it.

Thank you

pass is in your pm after thanks ;)

NStuning
28th July, 2020, 05:07 PM
pass is in your pm after thanks ;)

I gave you "thanks" before this post of yours, please take a look.

Thank you

Baddog84
28th July, 2020, 05:17 PM
I should check here all day whether someone is pressing thanks
file sent
no thanks until 10 a.m.
I went
you want free file
so wait

NStuning
28th July, 2020, 06:25 PM
I should check here all day whether someone is pressing thanks
file sent
no thanks until 10 a.m.
I went
you want free file
so wait

Where did you read here that I want a "free file"?

"Hi,

can someone please do me a good Remap for BMW without errors for Rail pressure? So far, I’ve done a dozen BMW vehicles with different “tuners” and every file on each of those BMW-s had Rail pressure and safe mode errors.

I will pay for the file who does it well for me, but after I put it in the car and try it, because I paid a lot of such files and there is always an excuse "that the BMW engine is wrong and he is to blame" and not their "tested" file. And after on all those BMW vehicles when I returned the original file there were no Rail pressure errors and the cars were driving quite normally. It's a bit strange that so many BMW-s "everyone has a faulty engine when I put a Remap file and everything is fine when I return the original file", isn't it.

Thank you for understanding

Regards"

It's not a problem for me to wait at all and I want to pay for a good file, it doesn't have to be free.

I just want to try it first because I have paid a lot of files of various "tuners" so far and the files were not good.

How do I know they are not good? Here is an example: All these BMW vehicles have been in my maintenance for many years and I can confirm with 100% certainty for some of them that they are 100% fine mechanically and electrically. Some of them are the first owners and these BMWs have less than 100 thousand km. We even took down the complete rail system and gave it for testing by specialized shops for that and they were all returned with 100% correctness and the car with the Remap file continued to throw Rail pressure and safe mode errors.

They also corrected the Remap file and nothing changed anyway I had to restore the original file to keep everything in order.

Baddog84
28th July, 2020, 06:31 PM
witty
I deleted the file
you have already received your file from another user
hope it works
if not, also not my problem

wanted to help and as thanks you can still be silly addressed
why am i not in the forum all day?
there are customers who use the file service and also pay immediately
I also have other jobs

have a nice day

NStuning
31st July, 2020, 12:54 PM
Here u have.
chks needed.
test and report
thx+rep for pass

Your Stage 1 is fine! No fault codes and very good performance and power now!

Thank you very much!

I recommend you to everyone!

REZON
4th March, 2024, 07:57 AM
Your Stage 1 is fine! No fault codes and very good performance and power now!

Thank you very much!

I recommend you to everyone!
You have exceeded your quota for receiving personal messages.