PDA

View Full Version : I need FA by VIN for BMW

KriptoKey
29th July, 2020, 03:32 PM
Friends
Where can I get the FA of a BMW vehicle ?. I need to find the FA by VIN (Equipment codes of a vehicle), when I enter some pages they tell me that they are under maintenance, others say that the limit of 10 assignments has been exceeded.
can you please suggest where can i get FA by VIN for BMW?
thanks for your help

venceslau
29th July, 2020, 03:42 PM
http://mdecoder.com

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

brend
29th July, 2020, 04:44 PM

brend
29th July, 2020, 04:48 PM
Correct FA set you can check in reinhold which to do diagnostiks in this car same time ago,.......check reinhold diagnostiks history and find this.

Friends
Where can I get the FA of a BMW vehicle ?. I need to find the FA by VIN (Equipment codes of a vehicle), when I enter some pages they tell me that they are under maintenance, others say that the limit of 10 assignments has been exceeded.
can you please suggest where can i get FA by VIN for BMW?
thanks for your help

KriptoKey
29th July, 2020, 09:36 PM
Dear Brend
Please can you explain a little more what to do.
In this case, the FA that you currently have does not correspond to the vehicle because DME, CAS and the key of another similar vehicle have been changed. the original components of this vehicle are not present due to theft.
thanks for your help

brend
29th July, 2020, 09:56 PM
Dear KriptoKey , star first which one bmw you mean!?

Dear Brend
Please can you explain a little more what to do.
In this case, the FA that you currently have does not correspond to the vehicle because DME, CAS and the key of another similar vehicle have been changed. the original components of this vehicle are not present due to theft.
thanks for your help