PDA

View Full Version : y20dth original bin/ori

Andr33iy98
29th July, 2020, 07:32 PM
First of all, what are the differences between ori and bin extension ? I will buy kess v2 Eu clone( searching on internet I found that kess v2 can write files to ecu via OBD directly) or should I go for fg galleto or mpps v18 ? Some persons said that mpps v18 can read also via obd but I doubt about that.

This is my HW and SW, If someone has a original file with the same proprieties as mine, If tunning file is bad, I will put original back to safety .

Also I am interested in one +25hp for my old lady with optimized glow plugs start fix--> stage 1 If some has it with my SW and HW

a500tut
30th July, 2020, 07:27 AM
First of all, what are the differences between ori and bin extension ? I will buy kess v2 Eu clone( searching on internet I found that kess v2 can write files to ecu via OBD directly) or should I go for fg galleto or mpps v18 ? Some persons said that mpps v18 can read also via obd but I doubt about that.

This is my HW and SW, If someone has a original file with the same proprieties as mine, If tunning file is bad, I will put original back to safety .

Also I am interested in one +25hp for my old lady with optimized glow plugs start fix--> stage 1 If some has it with my SW and HW

Thanks and rep.

Andr33iy98
30th July, 2020, 09:20 PM
It is safe 100% this file ? Is my original file then
? If something goes wrong I can upload this file to get back to normal ?
Thanks a lot :D
But what about tunning map ?

a500tut
30th July, 2020, 09:45 PM
Yes, this is the original file and you can always write it back, even if something goes wrong. On the issue of tuning the file, write me a personal message.