PDA

View Full Version : 2016 JEEP RENEGADE PIN

RUNVIN
31st July, 2020, 04:01 AM
HI ALL I HAVE 2016 JEEP RENEGADE IM TRYING TO ADD A KEY ( ALL KEYS LOST )
MY TOOL READ ME PIN 28917 I TRY PROGRAM NO GOOD TRY READ PIN AGAIN NOT POSSIBLE HAD 2 DIFFERENT LOCKSMITH TRY
SAME THING SEEMS LIKE ITS LOCKED OUT GOT A PIN FROM DEALER
KEY CODE DE05630 AND PIN CODE 3135 MY SCANNER ASKING A 5 DIGIT CODE WE CUT KEY WORKING GOOD AM I AND 2 OTHER LOCKSMITH MISSING SOMETHING
HERE IS MY VIN ZACCJABT9GPD77616

AND I REMOVED THE CONTINANTAL RFHM MODULE READ THE MC9S12XEG384 BOTH FILES
EEE AND P FLASH I DONT KNOW IF POSSIBLE TO READ PIN OUT OF THESE FILES OR IF THE MODULE IS LOCKED TO UNLOCK IT

THANKS

ray-ray
31st July, 2020, 03:01 PM
Dealer pin rolls every 12 hours there system needs a 4 digit pin. Aftermarket tools need a 5 digit pin or (can hi/low) bypass cable.

RUNVIN
31st July, 2020, 06:12 PM
my locksmith tried the can bypass tool same thing
1 is it possible to get a 5 digit pin code by vin?
2 is it possible to get a 5 digit code from dealer 4 digit pin number 3135 I just got it from the dealer so it hasn't been 24 hrs

it's not that new of a car there has to be a solution other then the dealer

Bishop c4
1st August, 2020, 01:41 PM
you are right there is a solution but it would be worth to try another locksmith with more experience and capabilities to perform the job, the pincodes the dealer can provide for you with the proper documentation.
Best Regards

RUNVIN
1st August, 2020, 09:46 PM
the pin codes listed above are from the dealer with the right documents

ray-ray
2nd August, 2020, 03:58 PM
Autel with auto authority can do it all via the Internet. Everyone else dealer 4 digit only with subscription and j2534 add security 4 digit rolls every 12 hrs. Dealer pin is only used for there in house program that pin bypass the car pin and letting the system work.

drugowaz
2nd August, 2020, 06:50 PM
Autel autoauth WILL NOT READ PIN AND NOT PROGRAM KEYS!!! its only for diagostics purose. This already tested. Everybody was thinking it will. But no. Fir security system autoauth subscribtion will not work

RUNVIN
3rd August, 2020, 10:37 PM
Autel autoauth WILL NOT READ PIN AND NOT PROGRAM KEYS!!! its only for diagostics purose. This already tested. Everybody was thinking it will. But no. Fir security system autoauth subscribtion will not work

autel im608 key programmer does its this spacial car

drugowaz
4th August, 2020, 08:58 AM
Dont talk bulsit read im.. groups. Multiply reports about autoauth its not for security systems to bypass!!!

ThiagoArgentino
4th August, 2020, 09:12 PM
Renegade so far no machine making ...