PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes S500, 2001 EIS prolem 1D69J

DeLuXe
31st July, 2020, 01:55 PM
Hi,

I got an issue with a Mercedes S500 2001.
EIS read with Xprog. Mask: 1D69J
Made 2 keys and installed EIS to car.
Before this operation, Keyless Go card could start car and everything normal.
Now keyless go card only start ignition.

Today I got another 1D69J chip (used) unfortonatly and I thought to put in the eeprom on it and try go start the car.

Have this issue happen to anyone else?
Should I use the old chip?

File attached for help please.
Could even pay if someone manage to help me atleast get this car to original state without the 2 keys.

Best regards,
DeLuXe

bram380
31st July, 2020, 02:16 PM
Please upload EIS dump

DeLuXe
31st July, 2020, 02:19 PM
Please upload EIS dump

Hi,

That file attached I read is from EIS. There was 2 chip, in first I read the one on the right but that wasn't correct for MB Tool so I read the second one (the file attached).

Best regards
DeLuXe

bram380
31st July, 2020, 02:32 PM
the dump is ok.
4 keys count.
last use key no.2
maybe others cpu have hash error.

DeLuXe
31st July, 2020, 02:44 PM
Is it possible to correct the hash if that is the case ?
Car start ignition but not start after this operation.

bram380
31st July, 2020, 02:49 PM
Yes, possible to fix hash error.
Please upload second mcu dump.
i will check both mcu dump.

DeLuXe
31st July, 2020, 05:35 PM
Sorry for my stupidity here maybe but how is reading process of the other MCU because I have few files here from the first MCU but don't know which one is correct. I had changed the settings in Xprog from start address and size but can read it again just to be sure but I need to know from what start address and size that needs to be. Thanksful for the help. Best regards

DeLuXe
1st August, 2020, 11:24 PM
Hi,

These are the other mcu files, 00 8000 is start address from 00 and size 8000 and so on..
This is first files i read so not new after this thread is posted. I can make new read if these ones are not good.

Thanks for the help

Best regards,
DeLuXe

bram380
2nd August, 2020, 12:21 PM
Hi,
Read MCU1 & MCU2 on address 0000 ~ 00FF

DeLuXe
2nd August, 2020, 01:12 PM
Hi and thanks for the help and your reply my friend.

I read MCU 2 as you write from 00 and with size 00FF.
MCU 1 is attached from first eeprom file because that file was good in mb tool or do you need me to desolder again and read as mcu2?

Weird that MCU 2 showed changes in file on every read (therefore read it 4 times, for comparission).

MCU 1 is soldered back to EIS and I'm tring not to solder so much on them because they are both vulnerable :/

Thanks again,

Best regards,
DeLuXe

DeLuXe
3rd August, 2020, 11:18 PM
Please any help? Can pay if someone manage to get this car going again.

Best regards
DeLuXe

DeLuXe
16th August, 2020, 05:40 PM
Hi!

Sorry for bumping the thread. I got a new EIS with exact same numbers. I removed both chips and replaced them from the old one. I have same problem. EIS show me that is working condition in MB tool, it reads all the keys (even the two I did). The car is automatic but stuck in P gear. I can only start ignition from Keyless go, when ignition is on and I put one of the new keys in ignition EIS.. the ignition and car turn off totally. Must be bad flash or EEPROM files, something there is corrupted.

Could anyone assist with this please ?

Best regards
DeLuXe

bram380
16th August, 2020, 08:43 PM
Hi and thanks for the help and your reply my friend.

I read MCU 2 as you write from 00 and with size 00FF.
MCU 1 is attached from first eeprom file because that file was good in mb tool or do you need me to desolder again and read as mcu2?

Weird that MCU 2 showed changes in file on every read (therefore read it 4 times, for comparission).

MCU 1 is soldered back to EIS and I'm tring not to solder so much on them because they are both vulnerable :/

Thanks again,

Best regards,
DeLuXe

Hi,
These files not correct reading.
So it dificult to fix.

May i know EIS part number?

DeLuXe
17th August, 2020, 10:06 PM
Hi,

The eeprom of EIS is correct I believe because when putting it in VVDI MB Tool it gives me how many keys.
But probably MCU2 is damaged or not correct read.

Part number: A2205450008

Thanks for all the help.

Best regards,
DeLuXe

Panathaole
17th August, 2020, 10:40 PM
I had the same issue, with e200 ezs same mask, I discover (after I break 2 ezs) not easy to replace this mcu with used one, because of the heating sensitivity of the chip, if you warm it, just destroy it...
Best solution I think is find a set of ezs & elv and make ecu virgin (if that is possible, what ecu you have?)

DeLuXe
18th August, 2020, 01:46 AM
Yeah ive read that these chips are very sensitive (after this all ahppen unfortunately). The car is a little bit far away from me so everytime I have to travel to get to the car and the owner is not happy at all.. I should never put myself in that position but we live and learn my friend ��..

I can double check the ECU part number tomorrow when going to try read the ELV and trying to do something with it. Maybe someone can match ELV dump somehow to mcu2 or create some kind of virgin. I have no idea.

Best regards
DeLuXe

DeLuXe
18th August, 2020, 03:13 PM
I've read the donor EIS EEPROM.
And in about an hour or two I will be going to the customer to read the ELV EEPROM.
Do you need EIS MCU2 dump as well? In that case what should I put for reading address on it? Start address at 100 and end address as 00FF?

ECU Part number: 0261207122

Best regards,
DeLuXe

DeLuXe
25th August, 2020, 09:27 PM
Hi,

I got the ELV out. But I'm little afraid to open it.. is there any guide to open up the ELV or it's just to unscrew all screws at the bottom? Is there no attached parts to the screws that can suddenly jump off or anything ?

Thanks for all the help.

Best regards

alex_r_2001
26th August, 2020, 06:40 AM
I use low melt solder whenever removing these mcu... chip quick is pretty good ... very very low heat removes mcu no problem... good luck friend Ive never encountered problems with these mcu's after using low melt solder ...but i remember first time I damaged pads and flex cable....I ended up getting used eis and virginize me2.8 ecu and use star diagnostic to initialize ecu... I wish I could help you out with hash errors but thats beyond my skill level but the very least next time use low heat...

DeLuXe
26th August, 2020, 05:50 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the information bro, really appreciate it. I'm getting crazy with this car got a second hand EZS but without success, don't have star diagnostics only mb tool, fvdi, VVDI prog, xtool and stuff like that. Take out the whole ELV but IAM afraid to open it up because afraid to damage anything never done it before. People here told me to read the EEPROM inside for trying to help me out but I've not done it yet, need some guidance/reference.

Thanks ��

Best regards

Panathaole
26th August, 2020, 08:44 PM
its an old car, you maybe can read ezs and elv by obd with FVDI.....(but without pass line)

And as i already told you, i break two ezs, to make a clone, but not possible, with new mcu the things are much better, otherwise i repeat find a used ezs & elv with keys, and make ecu virgin(if possible).....

DeLuXe
27th August, 2020, 03:09 PM
Alright I understand. Thing is I don't know if mcu2 is corrupted or from what start address I should read it for people here to check if is still good or not.

Best regards

DeLuXe
1st September, 2020, 12:31 AM
No info about reading address for mcu2 ?

Panathaole
1st September, 2020, 04:45 AM
What go you mean? If you use for example the xprog just choose the mcu then the mask and you are ready to read the eeprom.....

Chupsy
1st September, 2020, 07:39 AM
its an old car, you maybe can read ezs and elv by obd with FVDI.....(but without pass line)

Don't even try... You can only read DTC with fvdi

Panathaole
1st September, 2020, 12:54 PM
Don't even try... You can only read DTC with fvdi

We spam the thread but few weeks ago i read by obd with FVDI the ezs and elv from e200 same mask....

And i compared with the file that i get with xprog, and guess identical... except the line with pass, there i get 00 00.....

DeLuXe
1st September, 2020, 01:58 PM
w220 seem to be a totally different ball game because I litteraly tried every machine.
I will read mcu2 of donor and upload them here soon..

The ELV on the other hand is out, but I'm afraid to open it to read the eeprom. Never opened a ELV before so afraid I might damage something or its just to unscrew everything on the buttom?
This ELV has a button on top of the gear knob, how is this button removed? because the kit I see online does not have gear knob included and I cant see any wire for the button?

Best regards,
DeLuXe

DeLuXe
12th September, 2020, 01:36 PM
Hi,

I read MCU2 now (mcu2.bin) with start address 0000 and size 00FF.
I compared the mcu2.bin and MCU2_First_Read.bin (first time read but not as 0000 and 00FF).
They are almost identical.

Is it possible to see if the files are corrupt some how?
I had bought a used EIS but wich was other part number (ordered by misstake)
So my idea is to replace the original chips to the new correct donor EIS with same part number.

Before that I want to check if the files in the both IC's are ok.
I know the EEPROM is ok because MBTool accept the EEPROM file so one of the IC's is ok and that is a releaf.

Thanks for all the help.
I can even pay for the help of making this car start again.

Best regards,
DeLuXe