PDA

View Full Version : Opel Vivaro dash service reset with 93c66

lovinedi03
31st July, 2020, 06:14 PM
Hi, i need help to reset service in this dash, i try in car manualy but dont work.
Thanks!

hivrich
31st July, 2020, 07:21 PM
Try this file

You can now reset manually

lovinedi03
31st July, 2020, 07:34 PM
Try this file

You can now reset manually
Ok. Thanks! I'll try tomorrow and report.
Reset manually with accelerate pedal press and hold ....... 3 times brake pedal?

hivrich
31st July, 2020, 08:15 PM
Yes.................

lovinedi03
1st August, 2020, 11:44 AM
Does not work, the car lamp has gone out, but the key still lights up with 3000 km to service

Stopro92
1st August, 2020, 12:04 PM
Which year of Vivaro?

lovinedi03
1st August, 2020, 12:08 PM
Which year of Vivaro?

2006-->2007

Stopro92
1st August, 2020, 12:11 PM
Try the procedure for the older type

1. You put the key into the ignition
2. you press the reset day counter button
3. Holding this button you turn on the key and wait until the INSP is flashing
4. release the counter reset button, then press it again, the inspection should be canceled
5 turn off the ignition switch

If this does not help, you have to connect the car to the tester and see if there is a signal from the brake switch to the ECU on the actual values, it was a fairly common cause of problems with the reset.

lovinedi03
1st August, 2020, 12:21 PM
Try the procedure for the older type

1. You put the key into the ignition
2. you press the reset day counter button
3. Holding this button you turn on the key and wait until the INSP is flashing
4. release the counter reset button, then press it again, the inspection should be canceled
5 turn off the ignition switch

If this does not help, you have to connect the car to the tester and see if there is a signal from the brake switch to the ECU on the actual values, it was a fairly common cause of problems with the reset.

Does not work, brake switch look ok in ecu value

Stopro92
1st August, 2020, 12:27 PM
Try this again Before turning the ignition on, press the gas pedal all the way, then when the lights are on, keeping the gas pedal depressed - press the brake pedal 3 times and then take your legs off the brake and gas pedal - wait 15 seconds without turning off the ignition and the key blinks until after a while goes out.
Then we turn off the ignition and the inspection is canceled

lovinedi03
1st August, 2020, 01:34 PM
Try this again Before turning the ignition on, press the gas pedal all the way, then when the lights are on, keeping the gas pedal depressed - press the brake pedal 3 times and then take your legs off the brake and gas pedal - wait 15 seconds without turning off the ignition and the key blinks until after a while goes out.
Then we turn off the ignition and the inspection is canceled

Same problem

Stopro92
1st August, 2020, 02:01 PM
You don't have any faults anywhere?

lovinedi03
1st August, 2020, 02:03 PM
You don't have any faults anywhere?

It has no errors

Stopro92
1st August, 2020, 02:06 PM
I have no more ideas unfortunately, once had it too but tried a few times and finally it worked. If the automatic and gas pedal work well, it must be successful some time.

And does the odometer mileage agree with the mileage in the ecu?

You can also try to press the brake 10x instead of 3x.

lovinedi03
1st August, 2020, 02:17 PM
I have no more ideas unfortunately, once had it too but tried a few times and finally it worked. If the automatic and gas pedal work well, it must be successful some time.

And does the odometer mileage agree with the mileage in the ecu?

You can also try to press the brake 10x instead of 3x.

I didn't find it in ecu, but I think it differs

Stopro92
1st August, 2020, 02:19 PM
If it is different, this may be the problem.

Apparently, the difference between the meter and the ecu may be 10 km. But I've never had a case like this, so it's hard for me to say if it's true.