PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans

alijam
1st October, 2008, 01:13 PM
Hi

Just wondered if there are any other sad and depressed Spurs fans out there ( yes I'm waiting for the abuse from all the other fans). Just hoping we can start finding some form.

krazylegz
1st October, 2008, 11:50 PM
i dont for aslong as you's are poor we wont be bottom lol

andy4
2nd October, 2008, 09:19 AM
with teams like spurs + newc in religation positions (early doors i know)
we might a half decent season, good luck chaps (only joking):unionflag:

.: JaCkPoT :.
2nd October, 2008, 11:27 PM
Ha. Good on you. I want spurs to become extinct coz theyre a load of !@??. lol If i was a spurs fan id be embarrassed but remember i want to up the gunners. Hehe

Raven
3rd October, 2008, 01:04 AM
I don't know about Tottenham and Newcastle (I'm sure Spurs will come good, Newcastle I pick for relegation sadly) but I think Wigan could potentially do well this year especially if they can keep Zaki fit and if Zaki can keep up his current goal blitz.

I think Wigan pulled off somewhat of a real coup there (they have him but only on a seasons loan I think) because for me Zaki is of a similar mould to Tevez and he too fashions alot of his chances through hard graft for 90 minutes. Big clubs will come knocking.

krazylegz
3rd October, 2008, 01:39 PM
I don't know about Tottenham and Newcastle (I'm sure Spurs will come good, Newcastle I pick for relegation sadly)

noooooooooo dont say that lol.

hate to say if this farce of tight arse ashley selling the club and a new owner and manager installed very quickly i'll be very inclined to agree with you raven m8:(

andy4
4th October, 2008, 11:05 AM
I don't know about Tottenham and Newcastle (I'm sure Spurs will come good, Newcastle I pick for relegation sadly) but I think Wigan could potentially do well this year especially if they can keep Zaki fit and if Zaki can keep up his current goal blitz.

I think Wigan pulled off somewhat of a real coup there (they have him but only on a seasons loan I think) because for me Zaki is of a similar mould to Tevez and he too fashions alot of his chances through hard graft for 90 minutes. Big clubs will come knocking.

spot on raven
Zaki on loan till jan but we have 1st op on signin him (as if that means anything when big clubs come lookin) with thee exception of newc &
spurs.

.: JaCkPoT :.
4th October, 2008, 12:07 PM
I think newcastle will scave relegation and stay up with a new board and a good set of faithful fans by may.
I cant possibly imagine newcastle in the championship. It dont sound right but it does sound right when you talk about spurs lol

Raven
4th October, 2008, 12:15 PM
If I was Steve Bruce I'd be (apart from getting a hair cut lol) trying to sign Zaki up on a permanent basis now not just because of his current form but the promising thing is how he plays the game. Because the thing is if he keeps his current form up then it will be more and more difficult for Wigan to keep hold of him.

But as for Newcastle I just think they are on borrowed time as it is because yes their good players were sold and not really replaced (Solano, Dyer etc with the exception of Shearer who was replaced after his retirement with Owen, Martins and Viduka lol) but also because there is too much turmoil over there and I'm a Leeds United supporter and I saw just about the exact same thing at our club when we were in the Premiership except the difference is you aren't crippled by a mountain of (self inflicted) debt like we were but it is the same thing where the turmoil and dressing room unrest is concerned and that is ultimately why we went down and I think Newcastle will go the same way unless there is a drastic 180 very soon.

I think us (Leeds) and West Ham proved that no club is too big to be relegated and if the players aren't playing for the club or the shirt and have lost the will to fight and the team is losing every week then you will go down, Newcastle have lost 5 games on the bounce so I read and to me it doesn't look good.

Also I do think they are under utilizing their talent, Alan Smith isn't a midfielder he is a striker who works his socks off for the team...and I don't like him but Joey Barton should be in the team aswell to ruffle a few feathers at least, and Owen, Viduka and Martins should be a 3 pronged attack if possible (Keegan did it before and it was working) but Smith and Viduka is a partnership that's proven to work in the past and I am surprised Newcastle haven't exploited that yet....then again how can you keep a fit Owen or a fit Martins out of the starting lineup ?

robyn
7th October, 2008, 02:30 PM
come on spurs

rammhead
8th October, 2008, 07:08 PM
No wonder their struggling, Ive got gomez in my sun dream team