PDA

View Full Version : can somone tell me what im doing wrong on this file.....NOOOB::::

dennissharifi
5th August, 2020, 09:07 PM
car starts and works fine when you set it in gear (automatic transmission) and give it a littel load it sets off dtc code and goes in a limpstate

if you erace dtc it makes fault on transmission not active and shuts of car....

its a jaguar 3.0 6cyl 245 hp turbo diesel from 2010

its a edc17cp11 softwear nr is 534430

i just driver from landrover discovery 534497

Dont need to bye a made file at some point i must have watcht youtube clips enoughf to get it right its a show car but i would like it to go fast from A to B:peaceful::applause::chuncky:

aby23
6th August, 2020, 02:36 PM
Try this file and report, for your pass please press thanks and rep button
Best Regards

chrisimerk
6th August, 2020, 03:21 PM
Dont use the file above its from a generic database which you can find on here and lets say there outdated and not very good will do more harm then good using these files.

aby23 stop passwording these files lol

regards

aby23
6th August, 2020, 06:22 PM
Why you don't help him mr chrisimerk if you have a good file for him...?
Next time you can help, Don't criticize.
Best Regards

chrisimerk
6th August, 2020, 08:27 PM
not criticising just stating the obvious why you post generic old files and making out its your own?

chrisimerk
6th August, 2020, 08:31 PM
here you go same file aby23 posted but no pass found on dk lol lol lol

chrisimerk
6th August, 2020, 09:13 PM
car starts and works fine when you set it in gear (automatic transmission) and give it a littel load it sets off dtc code and goes in a limpstate

if you erace dtc it makes fault on transmission not active and shuts of car....

its a jaguar 3.0 6cyl 245 hp turbo diesel from 2010

its a edc17cp11 softwear nr is 534430

i just driver from landrover discovery 534497

Dont need to bye a made file at some point i must have watcht youtube clips enoughf to get it right its a show car but i would like it to go fast from A to B:peaceful::applause::chuncky:

here you go tested stage1 also i hope you have not written the file aby posted as it was wrong so will have probably bricked ecu also the map he posted is missing boost maps and limiters also the torque limiter and fuel pressure has not been touched even duration was missed so probably ran worse lol lol

anyway pass in pm enjoy

Kollez
20th July, 2021, 12:45 PM
Can i have the pass to? :nevreness: