PDA

View Full Version : PS2 helppppppp

Kam71
29th March, 2008, 05:36 PM
Guys/ galls

Ive got a fully chipped PS2 with which most gems work, 2 b fair never had any problems unless the disc is damaged....lol

If instead of purchasing, I wntd to make my own games...how would i go about it? I have a pc with a dvd re writer and can get links to games just dnt knw wat to d next...lol!

Helppppppppp!

smirnoff_rules
29th March, 2008, 08:10 PM
l used to just use clonecd , download the img and search for that img in clone and write the disc m8

or theres some info l copied lol

to copy a xbox game or ps2 you must make a image on your computer and save the image to your desketop or my doucments with Alcohol 120 % than u burn the image and there u go. NOTE YOU MUST HAVE A DVD R PROGAM THAT CAN MAKE A IMAGE. I KNOW A COUPLE OF PROGRAMS THAT DONT COPY IMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER. THE PROGRAM I AM USING IS Alcohol 120 % AND IT WORKS FINE FOR ME.

Kam71
29th March, 2008, 09:02 PM
cheers m8, sounds complicated lol, is it easy enough to do...or am i betta off stickin to buying them?

thommo
29th March, 2008, 09:13 PM
most you download will already be in iso form so just burn the image m8.

Kam71
29th March, 2008, 09:35 PM
m8, just to clarify and prob sounds stupid lol, so once ive downloaded i just copy it direct to a DVD using nero or summin?

cheers

thommo
29th March, 2008, 10:16 PM
download it'll prob be loads of rar files or maybe even just one i dont know how big the ps2 games are, sure i used to burn them on a dvd disk.

anyway, unrar the files and you should have an iso file then just burn the iso to disk and chuck it in the ps2 and play, nothing tricky really.

Kam71
29th March, 2008, 10:25 PM
cheers fella, i'll give it a go, c wat happns lol