PDA

View Full Version : W212 monochrome display cluster dump

ChrisVonHertz
10th August, 2020, 09:29 PM
Hy if someone has cluster dump set to 0km of an W212 of 2010 gasoline with 24lc128 please help me
I purchased one used from wrecked parts and some one had some work before and destroyed the chip ,I wanted to return it only that I opened it to read the chip and surprise it was baptized already so removed the paint like sigils on the screws and they don't want it back anymore, now without the chip it's only a brick ,if some one could help me

MileageAudit5
11th August, 2020, 05:52 AM
Hy if someone has cluster dump set to 0km of an W212 of 2010 gasoline with 24lc128 please help me
I purchased one used from wrecked parts and some one had some work before and destroyed the chip ,I wanted to return it only that I opened it to read the chip and surprise it was baptized already so removed the paint like sigils on the screws and they don't want it back anymore, now without the chip it's only a brick ,if some one could help me

What happened to your original cluster? Can’t use that chip? Did needles have to come out to read the eeprom? Might be able to get a dump for you if no needles need to come off. Should have done job obd , even cheap digiprog does this easy obd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisVonHertz
11th August, 2020, 04:23 PM
I want to adapt it to a W204 ,I think that dumps are not the same only that are monochrome both and have same chip

Ok ,so I managed to download a cluster dump from the forum .I modified it and soldered the new chip on ,coding was made with Vediamo and Xentry offline
Now I have a w204 with w212 gauges and activated amg menu ,all done for the first time by reading some knowledge shared by everyone on this forum ,next time will be a color dash .thank you