PDA

View Full Version : SATURN ASTRA - NEED PIN CODE PLS!

Neh
25th August, 2020, 07:46 PM
Hello and thank you very much, please help i'm working on this saturn astra, read the eeprom and need
the pin code extracted from it. thanks alot for the helpers! i appreciate very much!

brend
25th August, 2020, 09:39 PM
Chek this ..... http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/announcement.php?f=174&a=32 ..............and try agane......740121

Neh
25th August, 2020, 11:36 PM
Neh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Check your registered email address for an activation link.
If you are trying to download files from the download section or download attachments, you are required to post on the forums before gaining access. After posting, your account will be upgraded within 15 minutes. Please don't post asking why you can't download, if you have posted, permission will be automatically granted.

Neh
25th August, 2020, 11:38 PM
problem solved tho,
used MK3 programmer - Pin code was 5952.

IF Anyone needs a pin code for this car feel free to DM me.