PDA

View Full Version : o2 P&G Sims for iphone

cunny
16th January, 2010, 06:00 PM
HI guys remember the '3' network dongle that was going on not too long ago? I have lost mine and lookin to replace it.

The problem is it cost me ?18 including the top up to get it going, i have just looked on ebay and the bloody sims alone are ?40 (or near enough)

Question is where are these sim cards coming from and how can i obtain them for less?

I have been quaoted ?35 off another forum (coming from phones4u) but cannot find these anywhere on the net, other than ebay.

Cheers guys

ianmac
16th January, 2010, 06:14 PM
My 18 iPhone contract has just expired & I have now gone to the Iphone simplicity 20 contract.

?20 per month 30 day contract, I think it is 200 mins, 400 texts & unlimited data...

I think that is a great one to go onto, coz your not tied into anything m8...

--- Ian ---

cunny
16th January, 2010, 06:18 PM
My 18 iPhone contract has just expired & I have now gone to the Iphone simplicity 20 contract.

?20 per month 30 day contract, I think it is 200 mins, 400 texts & unlimited data...

I think that is a great one to go onto, coz your not tied into anything m8...

--- Ian ---

Think your missing the point here on the sim cards. You buy 1. Top up ?10 and get 12 months wifi access for ?10.

The sim card can go into modible dongles putting pcs online also

ianmac
16th January, 2010, 06:28 PM
Think your missing the point here on the sim cards. You buy 1. Top up ?10 and get 12 months wifi access for ?10.

The sim card can go into modible dongles putting pcs online also

I think I must be coz I thought you said you could not find a cheap sim:

"The problem is it cost me ?18 including the top up to get it going, i have just looked on ebay and the bloody sims alone are ?40 (or near enough)"

The one I am on about will also give you unlimited wifi & data & your only tied in to one month @ a time.
I use mine in my laptop also.

--- Ian ---

cunny
16th January, 2010, 06:34 PM
Yeah sgould have said that to be honest, its not for an iphone it is for my laptop so i can use it where i need to.

I have the dongle just no sim card now. The original 1 i bought has gone walkies and god knows where its got to :(

ianmac
16th January, 2010, 06:42 PM
Yeah sgould have said that to be honest, its not for an iphone it is for my laptop so i can use it where i need to.

I have the dongle just no sim card now. The original 1 i bought has gone walkies and god knows where its got to :(

I know what you mean, I have an unlocked dongle that I got on ebay, it's great for my laptop & can use any sim in it.

With the o2 simplicity sim that I was on about does me for both.

Iphone & laptop, loads of free calls & texts for phone + unlimited data & wifi for laptop... lol

30 day sim only so if anything better comes along you only have to give 30 days notice for the better offer..

Up to you but know which one I prefer. :-)

--- Ian ---

cloudnineuk54
16th January, 2010, 06:45 PM
keep your eyes open in the local pound shop or the 99p shop if youve one near you,thats where i got mine and its working in my dongle as i type,with no credit lol,done from tuts on here

ianmac
16th January, 2010, 06:47 PM
I bet that if you get another sim card, you will find the old one in the bottom of the drawer, or your pocket Ha! Ha!

Which is another reason to get this one, so after the 30 days are up, you can carry on with the old one you've found again.. lol

cunny
16th January, 2010, 06:54 PM
i have the spare dongle in the garage, the old 1 is lost god knows where that is but i will find the lil bugger. I also contacted orange direct to see if they could beat it, still waiting on their reply lol

uzi9mm
16th January, 2010, 07:05 PM
The sims come free with the iphone on o2 pay and go. There is no other channel for these sims. People are selling the sims, or box breakers are selling them.

ianmac
16th January, 2010, 07:27 PM
The sims come free with the iphone on o2 pay and go. There is no other channel for these sims. People are selling the sims, or box breakers are selling them.

Not sure what you mean by that m8, but it was o2 themselves that posted the sim card to me, so nothing dodgy about it..

& It is not a pay and go sim, it's a pay monthly 30 day contract sim...

Sim only, no phone purchase required, & just found out that it is 600 mins + 1200 texts..

--- Ian ---