PDA

View Full Version : VW Polo 1.4 TDI 2008 EDC17U05 DPF OFF

cd_contact
27th August, 2020, 08:32 AM
Hello ,

Can you please help me with this DPF OFF ? It's a 2008 1.4 TDI BMS 80HP Polo , with a Bosch EDC17U05 ECU .

Thank you in advance.

hackerboujad
27th August, 2020, 10:05 AM
pm my if you needed good solution

jurebv
27th August, 2020, 11:39 AM
maybe hacker boujad should read the rules because all of his 11 posts break the rules, even 1 of them stating "its not free"

hackerboujad
27th August, 2020, 11:49 AM
maybe hacker boujad should read the rules because all of his 11 posts break the rules, even 1 of them stating "its not free"

sorry i dont now

tomasz15071985
27th August, 2020, 11:50 AM
please file pass prive

cd_contact
27th August, 2020, 02:31 PM
please file pass prive
Free solution anyone ?

morgano
27th August, 2020, 06:45 PM
Free solution anyone ?

Tomasz file was not free?

cd_contact
27th August, 2020, 06:49 PM
No , Paypal for pass .

Meat-Head
27th August, 2020, 07:24 PM
No , Paypal for pass .

Well stand as hard as you can on the report button, theres no excuse to not hit one if someone asking for money on here

”free or fcuk off”

cd_contact
31st October, 2020, 09:26 AM
Sorry to revive this old thread ... but the problem is still not solved .
Anyone ?
PS : I would like to thank Jurebv for assisting with my issues

Tawe
31st October, 2020, 10:11 AM
Sorry to revive this old thread ... but the problem is still not solved .
Anyone ?
PS : I would like to thank Jurebv for assisting with my issues
What is your problem related to DPF more precisely? Or you still haven't received DPF Off file?

cd_contact
31st October, 2020, 10:16 AM
What is your problem related to DPF more precisely? Or you still haven't received DPF Off file?

I received a file from jurebv , he was very helpfull . But the status in measuring block 70 still stays at 0000 0001 - normal thermal regeneration . And the car has a brief moment when the glow plug indicator and check engine flash , and it goes into some sort of limp mode until restart . No fault codes .

It's like the ECU resets itself during driving . Suspected hardware fault , replaced with original file and everything is ok (except dpf faults :D )

johak
31st October, 2020, 11:07 AM
Your dpf off file

momogsm
31st October, 2020, 01:19 PM
Hello ,

Can you please help me with this DPF OFF ? It's a 2008 1.4 TDI BMS 80HP Polo , with a Bosch EDC17U05 ECU .

Thank you in advance.
Hi

Here You Are

Pass In Pm

Report Back

Thanks

ecuprogramer
31st October, 2020, 02:29 PM
cd_contact

(https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/170809-cd_contact) Hello everyone, I see what's going on here, here's how I want to help, of course, for free with the real worked dpf off solution guy cd_contact, but ori flash that you know is not good and you didn't read it well, I don't know what and with what tool you do it. normal ori flash to help you. That's why I say that noje is a good file that you put on the forum because I checked and it's not good, if you haven't solved it yet and made tdpf off please let me drive read it again well ori flash file and post it on the forum.Have a nice day everyone

cd_contact
31st October, 2020, 03:34 PM
cd_contact

(https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/170809-cd_contact) Hello everyone, I see what's going on here, here's how I want to help, of course, for free with the real worked dpf off solution guy cd_contact, but ori flash that you know is not good and you didn't read it well, I don't know what and with what tool you do it. normal ori flash to help you. That's why I say that noje is a good file that you put on the forum because I checked and it's not good, if you haven't solved it yet and made tdpf off please let me drive read it again well ori flash file and post it on the forum.Have a nice day everyoneThanks for your input . I read the file with Galeto V54 clone - boot mode. I don't know if the file and is good or not . I can reflash with untouched sgo original file using ODIS and try to read again with different tool (KESS might work) .

Sent from my Nokia 9 using Tapatalk