PDA

View Full Version : Pacino Trilogy? any good?

Nelz
2nd October, 2008, 03:09 PM
Hi people....

Im a newbie and was just wondering what the best images out there are.
I have just bought a dbox2 with intel x2 and pacino trilogy image. (although not yet recieved it from germany......)

Does anyone know if this image is any good, or would i be better off with blade trininty? i live in the midlands, and my boss has the latter of the two and has had a few problems with the box rebooting now and again.

I just want minimum hassle, flash an image i know is good, and bobs your uncle. I already have the keys etc. The boss is quite clued up but hasn't heard of Pacino trilogy from April'08, only much older versions.....

Any helpful tips would be most appreciated!

Cheers, Nelz

aftermath
2nd October, 2008, 03:49 PM
My opinion is go for the Laky-pro image m8, its a nice image and works fine, and you might be lucky that someone will give you a fully working one with all the extra files in it.

mongo
2nd October, 2008, 06:34 PM
Used the Pacino trilogy for a while, I had a few probs with it so changed to the laky-pro image. works a treat :top:

hatrick66
3rd October, 2008, 01:18 PM
I have to say the Blade Quad is the one for me, I have tried Andromeda, Pacino and Lakey but have settled on Blade Quad -nice and stable image

Nelz
3rd October, 2008, 02:35 PM
Cheers guys, much appreciated, will hassle the boss for laky, think he has it??

:party:

chrispeters
3rd October, 2008, 07:53 PM
was on blade quad worked ok, a bit slow though.
changed to virgin+ lite..never looked back since, fab image

DiscoDave
3rd October, 2008, 08:06 PM
I had Laky to start then tried Blade Quad now on Virgin Lite and i would defo recomend it top Image.