PDA

View Full Version : Ford Kuga ECM SID206 big problem. Help.

Kris55
3rd September, 2020, 08:53 PM
Hello ! I have a big problem. Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCI 100 kW 2010. ECM Sid206. Flash read MPPS V18. I am trying to upload a modified Ktag V 2.23 flash file, but when I try to upload it does not calculate the checksum and crashes. Ktag is the Chinese version. Please calculate checksums. I include the original batch from flash and two files modified from DPF OFF. I am asking you to check and help, because for the third day I am working on it and nothing comes out. Regards Kris.742470742471

mastaflex
3rd September, 2020, 09:08 PM
You trying to write OBD reading by BDM ???? do you really know what you are doing ????

better change job mate

Kris55
3rd September, 2020, 09:21 PM
So the map read by MPPS after correction must be uploaded MPPS. Yes, I understand. Only after programming the DPF and when you try to upload the MPPS again, it displays information that 4 checksums were found and 1 was corrected.

jurebv
3rd September, 2020, 10:57 PM
did you read file by ktag before writing mpps obd file trough ktag?

ecuprogramer
4th September, 2020, 08:31 AM
Kris55 (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/692439-Kris55)

HELP YOU

REP + THNX BUTTON

Kris55
4th September, 2020, 08:33 AM
The first reading was MPPS.
Now, when I upload MPPS, it only uploads MPPS, it improves one checksum and it does not improve three checksums. After uploading the modified file, the car fires but generates a dpf filter pressure difference sensor error.

Kris55
4th September, 2020, 08:38 AM
Friend ! Upload MPPS?

ecuprogramer
4th September, 2020, 08:49 AM
Of course you can why you couldn't, I'm your calculation chk ok .... type and others if you want to do this job you need to buy all the original tools and you have no problems with clone tools you will have problems and it can happen to kill ecu and then????

overprint Reputation button +thnx button for help

bobolin4o
4th September, 2020, 09:28 AM
The first reading was MPPS.
Now, when I upload MPPS, it only uploads MPPS, it improves one checksum and it does not improve three checksums. After uploading the modified file, the car fires but generates a dpf filter pressure difference sensor error.

So - MPPS correct 1 checksum only, because the other 3 are fine. If the checksums are not OK - the car will not start at all.
You have a dpf filter pressure difference sensor error, because your file is not made well, i suppose.
Regards!

Kris55
5th September, 2020, 05:36 PM
Uploading is ok now! Flash read Ktag and map corrected DPF Remover 2017.05 but after uploading the car, even without starting the engine, it generates error P2454 dpf filter pressure sensor. I suspect a badly processed file. Please check the correctness of the saved file.