PDA

View Full Version : Opel Combo C from 2008 DPF solution needed

carsolution
4th September, 2020, 10:29 PM
I have Marelli:
55566401HL
MJD602.C1/HW04D/3324-C160
Someone already messed in this car file and I dont have the original and the glow plug light is always blinking.
I dont know if they made all the resets before DPF off.
The car came with the P253F error code but I went to the ecu configurations and disabled the oil life function and the error disapeared.
I think the file on the car is not from this car, and if its not, this original I attached is not for the ECU either.
Attached is an original file I found here and I think its the same software and hardware.
With this file I made all the resets, oil and DPF and DPF sensor, made DPF off with ecu decoder and swiftec but the glow plug light is always blinking without DTC on the ECU.
Please, someone has a tested file to solve this problem of the glow plug light blinking?
Thanks a lot to all of you.
Best regards from Portugal.
Nuno

familiozo
4th September, 2020, 11:39 PM
I have Marelli:
55566401HL
MJD602.C1/HW04D/3324-C160
Someone already messed in this car file and I dont have the original and the glow plug light is always blinking.
I dont know if they made all the resets before DPF off.
The car came with the P253F error code but I went to the ecu configurations and disabled the oil life function and the error disapeared.
I think the file on the car is not from this car, and if its not, this original I attached is not for the ECU either.
Attached is an original file I found here and I think its the same software and hardware.
With this file I made all the resets, oil and DPF and DPF sensor, made DPF off with ecu decoder and swiftec but the glow plug light is always blinking without DTC on the ECU.
Please, someone has a tested file to solve this problem of the glow plug light blinking?
Thanks a lot to all of you.
Best regards from Portugal.
Nuno
Here is your file,pass pm me after 10x and rep.
regards

carsolution
5th September, 2020, 12:33 AM
Thanks a lot my friend.
Already solved the problem.
The file from this forum was not original too, I made it original and with it original I made all the resets and made dpf off with Swiftec and everything is ok now.
The problem was I thought the file from DK was original like the owner told in his thread but it was not.
But you have your thanks and Rep because you was able to help me anyway.
Thanks once again for your time my good friend.
Best regards.
Nuno