PDA

View Full Version : Who else Uses the Jprog or Jpad unit? I have a question!

Jdaniels
5th September, 2020, 09:04 PM
Any one else out there use the Speedoshop's Jprog or Jpad units? I have been with them for years now and they have been great.
A little slow on support at times but always came through. Good updates, automated system. But for a week now, I cant get a security update and no reply to my emails.
Anyone know if they are ok? Its kinda weird. Seems like they are off the grid. Any input would be great. Also who is the official supplier of the enigma.
Is that a good way to go if Speedoshop is gone ? I have heard good things about them.

Thanks in advance!!

Dave

Ozmr97
6th September, 2020, 01:21 AM
He is on vacation i believe. Make sure when you enter your email, you dont leave a space at the end of your email. I will try to secup right now and let you know.

Ozmr97
6th September, 2020, 01:34 AM
742965I just tried and got a response in less than 10 minutes.

sagie1zn
6th September, 2020, 01:31 PM
Any one else out there use the Speedoshop's Jprog or Jpad units? I have been with them for years now and they have been great.
A little slow on support at times but always came through. Good updates, automated system. But for a week now, I cant get a security update and no reply to my emails.
Anyone know if they are ok? Its kinda weird. Seems like they are off the grid. Any input would be great. Also who is the official supplier of the enigma.
Is that a good way to go if Speedoshop is gone ? I have heard good things about them.

Thanks in advance!!

Dave

vendocuadros = enigma danielsun

Jdaniels
6th September, 2020, 07:52 PM
I have been trying for over a week now and not getting an update still. customers waiting. I wish they would reply. Never waited this long.

Ozmr97
8th September, 2020, 03:27 AM
i sent
you a
PM