PDA

View Full Version : Rexton odometer

treo
17th January, 2010, 10:20 AM
HI to all
I have SSang Young Rexton year 2004 and i want to calibrate odo,he have motorola mcu 9s12d64 inside and i readit with DSP 3 from Smelecom,after reading I dont see corect mileage but when I put file into Nyo he give me corect mil so I ask you if mi file is ok readit and if yes can I write with my DSP3?
Ps original mil 327192
REgards Tavi

PremierD
17th January, 2010, 10:47 AM
HI to all
I have SSang Young Rexton year 2004 and i want to calibrate odo,he have motorola mcu 9s12d64 inside and i readit with DSP 3 from Smelecom,after reading I dont see corect mileage but when I put file into Nyo he give me corect mil so I ask you if mi file is ok readit and if yes can I write with my DSP3?
Ps original mil 327192
REgards Tavi

The mileage is there mate ... but not a lot else....Are you sure that this is a good dump ....?

treo
17th January, 2010, 10:59 AM
Im not sure that is good expect a confirmation of someone who had Rexton with 9s12

PremierD
17th January, 2010, 11:12 AM
Im not sure that is good expect a confirmation of someone who had Rexton with 9s12

Okay then mate ... YOUR DUMP IS SH!T....(you started the shouting... There is not enough information in it ... (unless your smellycom tool only save the first line of the dump....I would ask them ....will that do ..mate

carbandit
17th January, 2010, 02:09 PM
here you go m8

PremierD
17th January, 2010, 03:02 PM
here you go m8

Just the same as the original posters mate .... Is that The full eeprom ... or run through Smellycoms program .....?

carbandit
17th January, 2010, 03:25 PM
hi premier D this is a dump read by upa and the algo is highlighted ...i know there doesnt seem to be alot of data in his dump for a 912 mcu but it should be okay ....

treo
17th January, 2010, 03:43 PM
hi premier D this is a dump read by upa and the algo is highlighted ...i know there doesnt seem to be alot of data in his dump for a 912 mcu but it should be okay ....
Hi
do you write the Rexton dump or just readed.

PremierD
17th January, 2010, 03:50 PM

Okay mate ... I know where the mileage is ..and how the Algo works .... Just don't see that ,that is the full contents of the eeprom ....but I stand to be corrected ....

PremierD
17th January, 2010, 03:51 PM
Hi
do you write the Rexton dump or just readed.

How many Km's do you want it to say mate ......?

treo
17th January, 2010, 04:06 PM
How many Km's do you want it to say mate ......?
For my is not a problem to calculate the new milleage,so the problem is to write new mil in to mcu with a dump where is too many ffff.

PremierD
17th January, 2010, 04:15 PM
For my is not a problem to calculate the new milleage,so the problem is to write new mil in to mcu with a dump where is too many ffff.

Your mileage is in the top line mate .. Simply edit the 4 bytes of data ...92 71....32 00...... to the km's you require ... The previous poster has confimed that ..that is all that is in the eeprom ...

Meat-Head
17th January, 2010, 08:11 PM
I stand to be corrected ....

You best get a chair then, as you will be standing for a long time.

If you are wrong, then nobody has pointed this out! If you are wrong, then it would have been on purpose!

treo
18th January, 2010, 08:35 AM
Solved
post can be closed

PremierD
18th January, 2010, 10:08 AM
Solved
post can be closed

And pray tell... How did you solve it ... dying to know ....Then when anybody reads this thread THEY will also know what to do mate ......:giveup:

treo
18th January, 2010, 02:15 PM
Thanks to Carbandit my file is the same like your file,I writed it and it is ok.
Tegards Tavi

nckryder
29th November, 2010, 11:17 PM
Thanks to Carbandit my file is the same like your file,I writed it and it is ok.
Tegards Tavi

Has anyone a REXTON diesel 9s12d64 file in miles they could be so kind and share with me please?

knok
30th November, 2010, 09:04 AM
Has anyone a REXTON diesel 9s12d64 file in miles they could be so kind and share with me please?
look at file posted here ... only FFs , except 8 bytes. 6 of then are km , so left only 2 bytes. If you think they can give you some settings like km-miles then you can "play" with them.
But I think this info is onto other place ( e.g. flash of mcu )

nckryder
1st December, 2010, 12:18 AM
Will have a play and let you know unless some kind Gent has a Rexton 9212d64 file in miles to speed things up as I only have the dash in for repair and not the car to test with

knok
1st December, 2010, 06:44 AM
Will have a play and let you know unless some kind Gent has a Rexton 9212d64 file in miles to speed things up as I only have the dash in for repair and not the car to test with
ye , right , but I think you can supply dash on table to see if will obtain what you need .

kool_mi
18th May, 2011, 05:00 PM
I have SSang Young Rexton year 2006 and i want to calibrate odo,he have motorola mcu 9s12d64 inside and i readit and write with carprog,after put in the car dont see corect mileage i see the original mileage

baccouche123
21st July, 2011, 11:00 AM
poste damp dorigin