PDA

View Full Version : BMW F21 DPF EGR going crazy

autocentarvu
7th September, 2020, 05:08 PM
Hello!

I have here BMW F21 2014 114D EDC17C50 N47 engine with some kind of problem. Car came without power with EGR related DTCs and one DPF DTC.

EGR dtc
290A00
255B00

DPF dtc

I have found that turbine shaft was broken a half. I have put new turbo and see that DPF was already physically removed (owner is my friend and he drove this car like that for year). So I was thinking that somebody didn't make DPF off in ECU or did but not good because there was that DTC for DPF.Car was driving normally but on steady RPMs it will open/close EGR and I can hear bloop/bloop and car jerks if I press acc it will pull no jerks.
I remowe ECU and see that somebody already open it. I have read it with KTAG and pay for DPF EGR off. I receive DPF EGR ADblue off file(altough I couldn't find ADblue on this car).
After writing this file car don't have power on lower RPMs I can barely move and when turbo kikcks it will pull but still not full power AND no bloop/bloop sound (so problem must bee in EGR valve).I also try to disconnect EGR and to connect no change.
Than I contacted guy that I buy file from and ask him for help.He make another file with only DPF and EGR off (I tell him that this car don't have ADblue (atleast I can not find any DEF tank on car)) but same thing no power on lower RPMs BUT no bloop/bloop sound and no jerks.
Than I have write original file back and car have full power but bloop/bloop again.No any DTC are stored

If someone can look (or have original file to compare) my original file and see is in this car DPF ON or OFF?
Or if someone please can make this DPF and EGR off tested file (and tell me to connect or disconnect EGR valve) or have advice please help.
All this try I didn't disconnect any DPF related sensors all are connected.

Sorry on long post

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Dietrich
8th September, 2020, 10:52 AM
Try this one

But first clean your maibox so I can send you pass.

autocentarvu
8th September, 2020, 01:53 PM
Sorry my friend was absent. Cleaned