PDA

View Full Version : Tuner & CrossEpg Prob

despdan
17th January, 2010, 11:43 AM
Have installed AFF WinterTime image & have tuned in the sat tuner but like all enigma2 images I can get it to tune any channels using the terrestrial tuner in slot2,

Now i know the tuner works because it works with any nlb or sifteam images i have tried both manual & auto scans with no sucsess with freqs that i know should work.

I am also using the right terrestrial.xml file that I know works

Could i use the services files off the dreambox & ifso where do they go in this image?

Also can't get crossepg to work it downloads all the info but won't display it is there a user TUT for crosssepg? or could someone explain how to use this please.

aftermath
17th January, 2010, 03:31 PM
i find that after i scan with CrossEPG, i have to switch the box off , then back on to be able to get the epg, by simply pressing the EPG button, and choose single EPG.

create a favourites bouquette, and with PCeditor or Dreamset add all sky channels to it.

try that,

have you got a motorised setup for sat ? if so upload catseye channell settings to your box.

another thing is after you scan with Crossepg, you need to run the sync option as well.

yes you can use the services file from dreambox, same as cables.xml or sat.xml

cant remember where they go off the top of my head but if you FTP to your box , choose tools menu, then search for files, that will find where your services file is kept..