PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Cherokee Bin files. Not certain where the pin is on these ones

Qpcomma1
9th September, 2020, 08:55 PM
Hey so the one that says 24cl02.. It is from a 2000 Grand Cherokee. I had never pulled eeprom from that type. On the 2005 Caravan for example.. I learned pin follows the 1f00 .. This string is not in this memory.. nor do I really see anything that looks like a pin. If someone knows how to decipher from that file. Please let me know where the pin tends to sit? I thank you

The second bin file named cherokee2. Is after a tango wrote keys.. I tried that method because I couldnt find the pin.. It failed. But I believe it failed because I used the VVDI superchips. Which the 4d64 is new too I believe. Ive had success cloning a 4d64.. But only failure on one attempt to standard program in a 4d64 on a 2002 Caravan, it said success, but no.. Stupidly I tried saving 3 dollars by doing the same thing here.. Thinking the Tango would sense if something was wrong. Though, perhaps it is something else.. hard to know. Im going to write by tango to a oem key this time.. But when I go back again.. I hope to have the pin if that fails. Thats the goal of this post.

And i was quite long winded in this.. haha. Thank you

OH. I see you cant upload as a .bin.. This is my first time trying to make one a .rar Please let me know if it doesnt work properly to open.

ray-ray
9th September, 2020, 09:53 PM
The pin is hidden by a conversion chart I release many years back and “Fallen” Rewrote the post. Do a search

Qpcomma1
10th September, 2020, 02:52 AM
I did find that info. Thank you for leading me there