PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Corvette Stingrey 6.2L Tune

boxsport
10th September, 2020, 04:04 AM
Is there any HPTuner guru here that could help me out to tune this file from a 2014 Corvette with 6.2L Engine?
I´m still new at this, and i would need some support from the Experts on this...
I can only share the info in HPTuner "format" because its the only tool i have that can read these Delco E92 ECU´s...
If possible, can this be done in version 4.0.6?
I also made a log file running the car (it was with the car lifted because it has no wheels on it and i wanted to get some info the might help in anything. not sure if the info that is important is in this log)

Really Appreciate guys...

Thanks

negative2323
10th September, 2020, 04:58 AM
Hello, what tune do you want to get.. when do you plan to get you car on wheels? Can help you but need logs under different contitions.

Надіслано від мого Mi 9T, використовуючи Tapatalk

boxsport
10th September, 2020, 05:22 AM
Hello, what tune do you want to get.. when do you plan to get you car on wheels? Can help you but need logs under different contitions.

Надіслано від мого Mi 9T, використовуючи Tapatalk

The car is Stock, and the only thing that will be modd for now it will be the exhaust "box".
I think i can ask to have the wheels on the car by Friday.
Could you tell me what conditions do you need the log? also, what settings / layout would you need the Log to have? Do you have any XML file with a good Log Layout to get the info you need?

Thanks

pike
10th September, 2020, 06:38 AM
Hi,

incorrect file read.

boxsport
10th September, 2020, 02:47 PM
Hi,

incorrect file read.

Hello. why do you say incorrect file read?
This file opens ok in VCM suite 4.0.6 (HPTuner soft)

chrisimerk
10th September, 2020, 06:09 PM
the file is fine friend dont listen to him lol its just HPtuner reads file in different format and code etc so thats why winols or any other software cant open it
so you have to use HPtuner software to tune the file.

Why not take it to a tuner in your area?

regards

boxsport
10th September, 2020, 06:12 PM
the file is fine friend dont listen to him lol its just HPtuner reads file in different format and code etc so thats why winols or any other software cant open it
so you have to use HPtuner software to tune the file.

Why not take it to a tuner in your area?

regards

there is no good tuner here that i know. The car is not mine.
But i already have a friend in Portugal that is a Tuner, and he is looking at the file to do the Tune on this...

Thanks

Baddog84
10th September, 2020, 06:32 PM
there is no good tuner here that i know. :chuncky::chuncky::chuncky:
then why ask?

boxsport
10th September, 2020, 06:44 PM
:chuncky::chuncky::chuncky:
then why ask?
Please don´t take me wrong....
When i said "there is no good tuner here" i was talking about the city where i live and also near by....
i was not talking about "here in DK".....

boxsport
15th September, 2020, 04:28 PM
Thanks Guys.
I was able to find someone that helped me out with the tune on this...
Cheers to All