PDA

View Full Version : Pls. Delete My Profile!

Pjanoo
17th January, 2010, 09:39 PM
Pls. Delete My Profile!

Thanks.

Pjanoo

wilf
17th January, 2010, 09:58 PM
just contact a mod or admin and they can delete anything for you. why would you want to? you havent done anything wrong by registering here if you dont like anything what you have found on the site just dont come back on.

Devilfish
18th January, 2010, 11:57 AM
According to the rules, which you accepted when you registered...

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Digital Kaos will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Digital Kaos, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

Any files stored within Digital Kaos will remain the property of the uploader. Digital Kaos does not accept any responsibility for the way members may use these files. Any topics discussed on Digital Kaos are considered to be for educational or experimental use only.

You acknowledge that any content or material that you post or distribute on Digital Kaos becomes public information and not confidential. As such, this information or material may be freely used, copied and distributed, in any form, by anyone without your permission. In addition you agree not to post or distribute any information or material that is copyrighted by any third party without the express written consent of such party, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim arising out of or relating to your violation of this provision.

It is our policy that user accounts and or posts will not be deleted. Members at no point own any of the posts they create. All posts remain the property of the database owner. Please note that this is done to ensure the continuity of the forums.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Digital Kaos reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

datatechent
31st January, 2010, 08:13 PM
hahah y do u wanna delete ur account ?

Meat-Head
31st January, 2010, 08:34 PM
Pls. Delete My Profile!

Thanks.

Pjanoo

Nah you don't wanna do that, just delete your profile from everyother website in the universe, this is the one and only website you need (except e-mail).

But having said that (hint) maybee we could have are user-names as an e-mail address, with a limit of course!

eg OnePostWounder@Digital-Kaos.co.uk

darkness.1963
3rd February, 2010, 11:24 PM
Pls. Delete My Profile!

Thanks.

Pjanoo

Am sure whateva ya probs is plz speak 2 devilfish he is a reasonable guy he can sort ya probs out

I am speaking from experience here I should know

chroma
5th February, 2010, 05:21 AM
It is our policy that user accounts and or posts will not be deleted. Members at no point own any of the posts they create. All posts remain the property of the database owner. Please note that this is done to ensure the continuity of the forums.

That seems a little grey legaly speaking, i could just see the court case now, "what do you mean JP? The images depicting pedophilia that where posted are clearly the property of you as implicitly outlined in your rules page." lol

Not that i can see a problem with people suddenly posting such things (mods do a good job of pruning anyway) but it certainly opens up a kettle of fish to consider.