PDA

View Full Version : Anyone able to add launch control please It's race night tonight.

costyrzv
18th September, 2020, 07:05 PM
Tried to add launch control on edc16u1 1.9BKC golf and I fail, tring to select the map like in the tutorial but selects the wrong map, if I select it as shown in the tutorial is not working to work in OLS selection>map I am really frustrated. If anyone is able to add it at 2200 rpm . PLEASE

JoeBB
18th September, 2020, 07:16 PM
i can do Pm me

costyrzv
18th September, 2020, 07:20 PM
Can't, ur storage is full , gives me an error.

chrisimerk
18th September, 2020, 08:15 PM
Tried to add launch control on edc16u1 1.9BKC golf and I fail, tring to select the map like in the tutorial but selects the wrong map, if I select it as shown in the tutorial is not working to work in OLS selection>map I am really frustrated. If anyone is able to add it at 2200 rpm . PLEASE

here you go

and joe instead of saying you can do it and asking him to pm you why not just do the file he has provided? like so

enjoy

pass in pm

Krisfuzzy
18th September, 2020, 08:38 PM
Fortunately, there are people like you in this beautiful forum, not like other places. Keep it up brother, this is the right spirit, to give without expecting to receive.:congrats:

costyrzv
18th September, 2020, 09:28 PM
Chris YOU THE MAN!! When I saw your message just FINALLY DID IT on my own , thank you some much, I will take yours as a back-up if mine doesn't work. Found the map with 30000 values 10x10 and got the right x and y axis , I will see how it goes . Meanwhile maybe you can check my launch control if you want. And tell if that was well made . THANK YOU !!!!

chrisimerk
18th September, 2020, 10:28 PM
Chris YOU THE MAN!! When I saw your message just FINALLY DID IT on my own , thank you some much, I will take yours as a back-up if mine doesn't work. Found the map with 30000 values 10x10 and got the right x and y axis , I will see how it goes . Meanwhile maybe you can check my launch control if you want. And tell if that was well made . THANK YOU !!!!

i have done different solution to yours in my opinion this will not work but try it see what it does if not work try mine as its a 100% working solution

regards

costyrzv
19th September, 2020, 12:40 AM
i have done different solution to yours in my opinion this will not work but try it see what it does if not work try mine as its a 100% working solution

regards

Yes...you were perfectly right, mine did not work, yours was perfect...I just need to learn more but I dont't know how to, I mean I tries to add lc the whole week, driver's wish maps couldn't understand them because they had very high peaks, I don't know why and I don't find a good tutorial or something with the selector way to add lc...

chrisimerk
19th September, 2020, 04:26 PM
Use my solution and see the changes I made as its cross over to all other vag edc16

Regards