3rd October, 2008, 10:42 AM
there is a few players missin though from the teams
berbatov etc
maybe they will add them with an update
lets hope
dazza

Raven
3rd October, 2008, 11:12 AM
What do you think of the shooting and the GK Cursor removal ? Personally I don't like it myself I think they ruined an otherwise good game unfortunately.

I don't like how it's next to impossible to get any power behind your shots and the shooting just doesn't feel right to me.

dazza78
3rd October, 2008, 01:15 PM
What do you think of the shooting and the GK Cursor removal ? Personally I don't like it myself I think they ruined an otherwise good game unfortunately.

I don't like how it's next to impossible to get any power behind your shots and the shooting just doesn't feel right to me.

i agree about the shooting ,but i suppose its just a case of gettin used to the new way
then well be bangin the goals in
gameplays alot smoother though dont ya think?
dazza

Raven
3rd October, 2008, 01:31 PM
Yeah it is, I especially like how much control you have over your player's movement on the ball - makes you feel as though you could create a chance out of absolutely nothing now - and the CPU AI is insanely good, last ditch tackles abound and yet your defensive AI personally I find them to be kind of lapsy daisy and unresponsive especially with melees inside the penalty area....there is a difference between screwy goals and unresponsive defenders, also the goalkeepers are quite poor still (well Reina is lol) but again though anything this game does good and gets right is all offset by the GK Cursor removal and an iffy shooting system, the sad thing is they didn't need to tweak the shooting system this much and I still don't know why they took out the manual GK control ability.

To me this new game doesn't quite feel like a PES game because of the changes they made which weren't needed, they tried to fix what wasn't broken as such and kept what needed an overhaul (graphic style such as the nets and also master league same old)....if I was being super critical I'd say the game is overly difficult.

I just don't think I like this year's PES at all to be honest but I'll still get the full game and play it in the hope that it grows on me and I get the hang of it if need be.

dazza78
4th October, 2008, 11:52 AM
I just don't think I like this year's PES at all to be honest but I'll still get the full game and play it in the hope that it grows on me and I get the hang of it if need be

i was the same with pes8 , i didnt like it , it takes about a week or so to get used to the new changes .
its gonna be the same with this 1 i think
their is a lot of changes
but im sure when the full games released ,we will get used to it and love it again like we always do with pes
dazza

Raven
4th October, 2008, 12:39 PM
I know m8 it's the same with me I usually have to get used to the new PES games but the difference this year is that I plain don't like the game this year I think Konami have dropped the ball to be honest.

Bottom line is I played Fifa 09 for the first time just hours after I had played the PES demo extensively to try and get into it but to be honest I instantly found Fifa 09 to be much better and more fun. Fifa this year is more like typical PES than what Pro Evo is this year!

cfozzie
4th October, 2008, 07:01 PM
the demo is mint