PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Audi ECU Coding VAS

kimoe
18th January, 2010, 05:18 AM
Hi there,
i Replace the ECU on 2004 Audi A4 , how can i make a coding or adaption ( which ever needed ) with VAS tool ? :giveup:

Thanks in Advance

biktel
23rd January, 2010, 11:57 PM
Hi there,
i Replace the ECU on 2004 Audi A4 , how can i make a coding or adaption ( which ever needed ) with VAS tool ? :giveup:

Thanks in Advance

Use GUIDED FUNCTIONS - ECU REPLACEMENT

synkrotronic
24th January, 2010, 12:05 AM
Hi,you had replaced for a new one or used?

Regards

Ashraf6119
24th January, 2010, 12:17 PM
Hi

Have a look in here.

Hope This Helps.

Immobilizer III ECU Swapping - Ross-Tech Wiki (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/index.php/Immobilizer_III_ECU_Swapping)

Ash

kimoe
28th January, 2010, 03:45 PM
i Have Replace with a USED one , its identical from the original

also i have look at the ross-tech Wiki, but i need the 7-digit PIN/SKC Entry that dealer does not supply anymore , how can i get this
( KG ? Maybe )

Thanks

Babanovski
30th January, 2010, 12:20 AM
you can read pin form dash board or from engine ecu. write more information about the car.

kimoe
30th January, 2010, 08:37 PM
its 2004 Audi A4 - Gasoline - 1.8 T
ECU is ME 7.x
inside 29F800

Thanks

thanassis
2nd February, 2010, 10:51 AM
I think that you need the PIN from both of the 2 ecu's (with a commander or tacho) and do the ecu coding to the new ecu as the old one..

otzi
2nd February, 2010, 11:16 AM
Hallo,
I dont spek english
01 Motorelektrik....
07 Anpassung
000 Allewerte z?r?kstellen ,,,,ok.

foxtec800
2nd February, 2010, 09:37 PM
yep you should have audi immo III, you need both skc codes to match ecu to immo..

Ross-Tech: VAG-COM: Immobilizer 3 ECU Swapping (http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/Immo3-ecu-swapping.html#USED):

Weener
2nd February, 2010, 09:49 PM
Hi Kimoe.

The procedure is a bit of a pain,

But it's irrelevent if you can't pull the pins.
As previously said, you will need vag commander or similar to pull the pin from both ecu's. If the original is dead you can pull it from instruments instead as they are the same.

Whereabouts are you ? If your near me I can pull the pins for you or even free run the ecu depending on the full ME7. ?. What's the last digit ?

Hope this helps.

Weener. If you need any help/advice on it, just ask.

catalin
2nd February, 2010, 09:57 PM
the easy way..go to a dealer,they will use an online conection to adapt the ECU to the immo , or 'the hard way'..with a vag commander( or something simmilar ) read the pins and make yourself the alignment accordingly to Ross-tech .

kimoe
3rd February, 2010, 05:42 PM
Hi Kimoe.

The procedure is a bit of a pain,

But it's irrelevent if you can't pull the pins.
As previously said, you will need vag commander or similar to pull the pin from both ecu's. If the original is dead you can pull it from instruments instead as they are the same.

Whereabouts are you ? If your near me I can pull the pins for you or even free run the ecu depending on the full ME7. ?. What's the last digit ?

Hope this helps.

Weener. If you need any help/advice on it, just ask.

Thanks all for help,
i am in DFW area TX,

i have VAS 5054A
VAG 1.4
Pin reader

Question: can i pull out the 44 PIN AM29F800 from the original ECU, and use it in the ECU that i am Swapping?
Also there is a 8 PIN chip on the back of the ECU 95040 that contains the 4 digit pin .

Thanks

nice06
6th November, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hello,
I have a VW touran on 2006 which does not start any more, problem of code MAYBE.
I have the code pine, with VAS 5054a can I make the learning of key?
Thanks in advance

roth18
7th November, 2011, 06:14 AM
Hello,
I have a VW touran on 2006 which does not start any more, problem of code MAYBE.
I have the code pine, with VAS 5054a can I make the learning of key?
Thanks in advance

Yeah and I have a snow blower that has a blown motor...what is your advice?

For OP see PDF