PDA

View Full Version : astra G 2003 vauxhall opel - i fitted new ECU and code but error

sdnatlst
28th September, 2020, 06:19 PM
hi all today i put new simtec 71.1 ECU into 2003 astra G which has problems when gets hot, diagnosed ECU

I reset my second hand ECU with pin code, and installed to car.

Programmed ECU with the pin code from car, with OPCOM, says succes and installs pin into ECU however it does not start, error codes are info from immobiliser incorrect, or something similar, 2 messages like this. SAFE is on radio and car cranks but no start.

Any idea what else i need to do, i tried making new transponder and learning to car, learn process works fine but still no start of the car.

rafal
28th September, 2020, 06:39 PM
bad resseted or procedure not complete

sdnatlst
28th September, 2020, 07:05 PM
not sure, it reset with opcom fine, and then programmed fine with opcom, and took correct pin code, there should be no other procedure other than program ECU function in immobiliser section. there is no other steps outlined

rafal
28th September, 2020, 08:00 PM
You wrote: new ecu.....or used one?
Maybe this "new" broken as well?
I made a lot of this and never get problem

tikigrogol
1st February, 2021, 08:41 AM
hi all today i put new simtec 71.1 ECU into 2003 astra G which has problems when gets hot, diagnosed ECU

I reset my second hand ECU with pin code, and installed to car.

Programmed ECU with the pin code from car, with OPCOM, says succes and installs pin into ECU however it does not start, error codes are info from immobiliser incorrect, or something similar, 2 messages like this. SAFE is on radio and car cranks but no start.

Any idea what else i need to do, i tried making new transponder and learning to car, learn process works fine but still no start of the car.

i met something like this long time ago. it because of defective immobilizer ....