PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Diesel 1VD-FTV Diesel Turbo Model 2009. DTC B2799

Anachem
1st October, 2020, 07:25 AM
I received the car with damage smart key card, damage "body control module" and damage "ID Code Box (Transponder card)". I "changed Smart card", "ID code box" and "body control module". ignition is on car starts and stop after 5 seconds. DTC is B2799. I sync with 13-4 for 32 minutes. But problem is not solved. i read eeprom rh86 from ECM and verify with ID Code EEProm codes are matched. I put ECM in another car that car starts fine.

Need advice what next to do?

KriptoKey
1st October, 2020, 02:27 PM
Dear Friend. Are you using new or used modules to replace damaged modules?
That problem that you have is related to the problem of synchronization between modules. if you can post your files and I can analyze them to find the problem. Cheers

Anachem
1st October, 2020, 03:35 PM
I replaced with old modules. I verify the files of smart key ECU, Steering lock ECU, IdCode ECU and ECM with tango dump editor. I installed ECM in another vehicle it starts fine. EFII and EFIO wires are clear with ECM IMI and IMO. I tried two Three IDCode Box. Sync by 13-4 code is written properly. It means communication between IdCode and ECM is ok. Remote working properly car locks and unlocked with it. Steering lock working properly it locks and unlock as description in Toyota service manual.

Anachem
2nd October, 2020, 10:01 PM
Please close the thread problem is solved. I install ID code box with same part number Thanks for help.