PDA

View Full Version : BMW e46 323ci 5wk90329 pops and bangs request.

KimboCake
2nd October, 2020, 08:11 AM
Hi all,

I owe a BMW e46 323ci from 1999, ecu Siemens 5WK90329,
M52TUB25 engine
MS42

Stock engine, stock headers, middle muffler removed, stock back muffler.
I would like some small pops and bangs to be added.

Anyone here that would like, and could help me out? Im a complete newby when coding, i know how to get the ecu file, and restore the ecu file, but not coding...

I have the full 512kb file added into a .rar below, not the partial file.

Kinda regards
Patrick aka KimboCake

Lambda1
2nd October, 2020, 08:39 AM
For best geht some race cats or prepare original cats because they will get damaged over the time.
You also should help others more first before requesting files.

But because of I need some good carma xD here file...
Flash, drive to get engine and exhaust heat up and let it bang.

KimboCake
2nd October, 2020, 09:00 AM
Haha your wonderfull mate <3 im sorry for my lack of help so far, i will go trought some more posts on here today, to see if u can help some one else :D I promise, but i got a huge lack of coding, dont know much about it, but im always in for helping!

KimboCake
2nd October, 2020, 09:01 AM
EDIT, found the pass :P once again much much much love and thanks from the netherlands! :D

@Lambda1 i wanna personaly thank you so so so much! The file works 100%, its not to much, its just that what i wanted :D A little bit of pops, not to much bangs xD Wonderfull job! <3

Lambda1
2nd October, 2020, 12:32 PM
Drive a bit and you will hate me for because will bang a lot :D. Decat... and get some flames.

KimboCake
2nd October, 2020, 09:14 PM
I can smell the cat already when doing it abit to much xD smells great tho :eagerness: really wanna do a decat asap, just that... Were on a budget, to bad, but i quess? When the cat gets burned by the pops and bangs? they will become empty by time right? Sounds logic to me xD but hey who am i lol.

Lambda1
2nd October, 2020, 09:19 PM
will break down and stuck in exhaust somewhere.