PDA

View Full Version : 530d e61 MAF Off from this Tuned File

er0l
2nd October, 2020, 03:07 PM
Hello,
i have some Problems with my Car, not running good, when i unplug MAF it runs perfect, can anyone do MAF off for this already Tuned file.
Hope it helps to get the car running good again, i already tried to change MAF nothing happen... so my Last chance :-)

Car is a 530d 218HP, Automatic E61, 2004

Best Regards
Erik

bobolin4o
2nd October, 2020, 03:08 PM
What means "not running good"?

er0l
2nd October, 2020, 03:14 PM
Car doesn't drive from standing still, when i unplug MAF it works. :-) Already did repair the transmission, so success, New Turbo, no success, new Intercooler nothing helped. Just when i unplug MAF it drives great.

Tuned file is from a reprensatative good tuner in Luxemburg :)

bobolin4o
2nd October, 2020, 03:46 PM
Mate, when you unplug the MAF sensor in this BMW, the ECU have substitute map for it, which is close enough to measured MAF, when all is ok with the engine.
So, if there are some troubles with intake ( hoses, turbo, swirl, egr, etc...) and the MAF sensor is ok, the engine will not work good, because of these troubles. When you disconnect the MAF sensor, the ECU will switch to substitute values and the engine will work better... but not as it should...
So, find and fix the problem!

smotorsport
2nd October, 2020, 09:01 PM
Here you have maff off, BUT..... file I don't like it dtc area wiped.... And like bobolin4o says it's better to repair car and by my opinion to change this remapped file..... TNX+REP if helped.

er0l
3rd October, 2020, 07:50 AM
Thank you, i thought its a good tune, i paid really a "lot". Its with DPF off, AGR off Stage 2.
i am not willing to invest more in the Car, i nearly tried everything to repair, Injectors new with new IMA Codes, 2x Turbo, Intercooler, all Turbo Hoses, all Sensors Map, Maf, Temperature, Intakemanifold, Flaps new
so i will try your File now, thank you very much, i will send you update if it helps.

Regards

bobolin4o
3rd October, 2020, 08:20 AM
Thank you, i thought its a good tune, i paid really a "lot". Its with DPF off, AGR off Stage 2.
i am not willing to invest more in the Car, i nearly tried everything to repair, Injectors new with new IMA Codes, 2x Turbo, Intercooler, all Turbo Hoses, all Sensors Map, Maf, Temperature, Intakemanifold, Flaps new...

Strange things happens...
When this car was new and without "stage 2" etc for a "lot" of money... she was just perfect. Now you change all these things and she is not good, but without MAF sensor she is...
Just think about!

er0l
3rd October, 2020, 08:26 AM
Yes, i know what you mean, just looking to fix it, i will drive this car for 5-6 Months than buy a new one :-)

If you have any update or are willing to setup a DPF Off, AGR Off, Maf Off + Stage 2, with your suggestions, please feel free to modify the original File, if not, don't worry, got help already :-)

Best Regards
Erik

er0l
3rd October, 2020, 10:54 AM
Here you have maff off, BUT..... file I don't like it dtc area wiped.... And like bobolin4o says it's better to repair car and by my opinion to change this remapped file..... TNX+REP if helped.

Tested it, Car runs fine