PDA

View Full Version : FORD FOCUS 1.8TDCI SID803A SIEMENS VIRGIN FILE NEEDED PLEASE URGENT DIED

derekthegreat
6th October, 2020, 09:12 AM
SON flashed his car with map file killed ecu ,, need virgin file for SID803A must ne 1.8tdci 2008 if possible needed as soon as possible please any help i do have original file but when loaded imoboliser is solid red on dash,, any help new to this and without a car any pointers please

mrjay88
6th October, 2020, 09:42 AM
post your ecu id with out this it could be any sid803a

jurebv
6th October, 2020, 11:04 AM
read in boot mode

derekthegreat
6th October, 2020, 01:45 PM
https://easyupload.io/biz5yk

here is original 2mb dump file .. but when we try to write it back to ecu ... it wont fix it any help.,., or even get immo key if u can ,, dont know if its possible to get it off the ecu.. iam a electronics engineer ,, i can repair it, with the right files and help,, so im very good with a soldering iron,!

mrjay88
6th October, 2020, 02:11 PM
this file is not a sid803a its from a ford focus 1.8 tdci 115bhp siemens sid206 post a picture of your ecu and what tool are you using to flash

derekthegreat
6th October, 2020, 03:33 PM
R U SHURE MRJAY88.. il have to get ecu out later hes at work at min, with car key as soon as hes home il find out,, but he did say clone kess said and showed me ecu was a sid803a.....

anychance you can screen show how you know pal ,, be appreciated as that file is dummped from orig ecu before flashin it would explain my son not being able to start it,,

using kess 5.017 clone and kess software

bobolin4o
6th October, 2020, 03:58 PM
Sid803A, Sid206... they are same after all.
If you flash again the file, which your son was read from the car, there must be no troubles with this. Anyway the file is partial read, not full.
If the ECU have communication now, the only right thing is to contact with officials, and they will adapt the ECU to car in 10 minutes...
Of course the car must be there. So, your son maked mistake, now will pay some 50-100 euro + delivery the car in Ford workshop and all be fine again.

derekthegreat
6th October, 2020, 04:19 PM
not the help i was lookin for mate, i can replace ecu and keys and clock cluster ,, easier,,, but i wanted to see if i could fix issue,, when turning over wont fire,, when i use stage 1 map... when i add original 2mb file.. it shows red light solid on imoboliser, does anyone know a way to fix it without the need to take out replace ecu ,, i have toold to take out epprom,, and also jtag it, i repair electonics for a living,, i have a rt809h programmer, with all adapters im good with soldering iron,, just pointers ,, or even a virgin file to write to his SID803A ecu,,, so its not been paired to a key,, is what im asking, if anyone has a full. eeprom from a 2008 1800 tdci 115cv ford focus virgin file please send me it cheers derek.

bobolin4o
6th October, 2020, 04:23 PM
Derek, what you will do with your virgin ECU? How you will adapt it?

derekthegreat
6th October, 2020, 05:56 PM
I HAVE JULIE MODULE TO DISSABLE IMOBOLISER,, ALSO HAVE HEX EDITOR ADD VIN FROM ORIG,, REWRITE BACK TO CAR THIS IS WHY im asking sorry caps.

jurebv
6th October, 2020, 06:47 PM
so with stage1 you dont have problem with immo but it wont start? please post that stage1 file