PDA

View Full Version : Check for auto update???

wesb1980
3rd October, 2008, 08:50 PM
Hi, Just setup my Nokia Dbox2 with lasest Sportster image on. All channels working fine etc. Is there a way I can find out if this will AU or will it be a case of when everything goes off, a new image/extra files will be needed? I havnt got the gear to connect to my pc as yet.

Thx

Wes

plasterer
3rd October, 2008, 09:08 PM
That Image will Prob Not AUn
So have the 7 Fix eready to Ftp when it happens .....Paul

wesb1980
3rd October, 2008, 09:17 PM
thanks for replying, this is my first go at cable!!!, Wot is the 7 fix mate??

plasterer
3rd October, 2008, 10:29 PM
Have a Look here mate

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f35/how-add-autoupdating-emu-commando-9x-5379/

MetMan
4th October, 2008, 11:49 AM
Hi, Just setup my Nokia Dbox2 with lasest Sportster image on. All channels working fine etc. Is there a way I can find out if this will AU or will it be a case of when everything goes off, a new image/extra files will be needed? I havnt got the gear to connect to my pc as yet.

Thx

Wes

if running evocamd change the k*eys in the k*eylist.txt file, see if it updates.....make a note of them first though just in case

wesb1980
4th October, 2008, 04:20 PM
checked in keylist.txt, it has rom7 in and has been updating. Thanks for all the help

ruprect
4th October, 2008, 04:23 PM
if running evocamd change the k*eys in the k*eylist.txt file, see if it updates.....make a note of them first though just in case
Yep, another way is to just rename keylist.txt via tuxbox commander. Just change the first letter. now reboot and it will generate a new keylist.txt file and if it works, it works. if not delete it and rename the old one back again.