PDA

View Full Version : help ,, SID206 SEIMENS

derekthegreat
8th October, 2020, 11:32 AM
Hi right ive taken a photo of my sons ecu AS asked in previous post attached i need full dump from a virgin sid206 ecu and also bdm pinouts on board,, i know the points,, i wanted to jtag,, yes not ktag, jtag is same thing,,#
to read and dump ecu,, this way i can write whole file , ive managed to get it running spot on with another ecu, but traction control light is solid,, but im after a full dump at minute please

2008 1.8 tdci 115cv engine, preff stage 1 file here is original file added also model of ecu,, the dump is corrupted as was written to ecu as a sid803a son messed up,, yes i know, i told him and told him..

please anyone fix this file or maybe upload a full virgin file to write to bdm port with pinouts on mainboard ive take it to pieces got into ecu with no hickups,, please find sid202 orig file and photo of orig ecu model serial and so on,
cheer derek,

dump from kess someone said its not full.. no idea, https://easyupload.io/17p97d

heres picture of orig full serial the lot off front of ecu, https://easyupload.io/obd5ek

any help appreciated, this is now to learn on,, as ive fixed the issue with another ecu , clocks , key, ....... he wont be doing that again, 3 days to sort it myself.
now to find how to fix this one, he messed up ,, so basically, to learn on,

need pinouts as well for bdm,,, i do have ktag somewhere never used it,, but i do have a RT809H PROGRAMMER, with jtag ,, i can use this to reAD and reprog entire chip..

bobolin4o
8th October, 2020, 11:42 AM
Why you open a new thread?
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/853711-FORD-FOCUS-1-8TDCI-SID803A-SIEMENS-VIRGIN-FILE-NEEDED-PLEASE-URGENT-DIED
Was SID803A... :stupido3:

derekthegreat
8th October, 2020, 11:51 AM
as diffrent what im asking for,, as someone pointed out its a sid202,, its not its a sid206.. so im asking as a new thread, are you forum police,! as its diffrent question to diffrent ecu,,

bobolin4o
8th October, 2020, 11:58 AM
as diffrent what im asking for,, as someone pointed out its a sid202,, its not its a sid206.. so im asking as a new thread, are you forum police,! as its diffrent question to diffrent ecu,,

Yep, i am forum police, mister electronic engineer...
I do not have what to do, that's why i am all day here and read all posts to see how many people here makes stupid mistakes, because they want to sаve some money...
I told you already - Ford IDS program will program your ECU with right software, will code it to car options and will adapt the immo. Will cost you less, than 100 euro in every Ford workshop...
Wish you good luck!

derekthegreat
8th October, 2020, 02:30 PM
WOW MATE YOU GOT ATTITUDE TO BOOT, i asked a civil question, expected a civil answer, now as for mr electronic engineer , my son is a hgv mechanic training for over 4 years in training he know how to complete rebuild a engine from scratch , now ,, for the ecu.. its basically new to him, he made a mistake he certainly wont do again.. as for your comments, people are here for help not attitude "MR KNOW IT ALL" facts are thts why forums are around to ask questions,, now you know how to repair ecu i see, i dont make fun when u make a mistake, and screw someones ecu up or ask a question on a forum,, no ,, i have been open on whats happened been polite and expect the same, i asked a question and didnt like the reply so i asked again to maybe somone other than you that can hekp other than taking it too a garage,, i have fixed the issue,, and cloned ecu immo to another ecu..,. so i have done this by myself. as i ddnt make the mistake in the first place mr forum policeman, i asked a civil question only for you too be a dick, on the forum, and shout insults to me, now if u cant help go away and let someone else who can help me help. as obviously its above your skill level.... sorry admins but this guy has a attitude ,,

bobolin4o
8th October, 2020, 03:05 PM
You are funny... I spend 10 years here, most of them i helped more people, than you faced in your life.
I told you here and in the other your thread what to do, so you don't lose your time and fix quick your so educated son's mistake.
Now... look your posts, look mine... mister Electronic Engineer, you write like a gypsy... and use words like "dick"...
Derek, the Great, shame on you!
As i told you already - wish you luck...!