PDA

View Full Version : suggetion real time help

magicshoot
19th January, 2010, 02:51 AM
I suggest that a real time chat box could be opened to help members get help directly/ not an open chat room , but some ware to ask questions and get an answer with in a few minutes

maybe have it time limited to 6pm-9pm and run by veterans and vip members ????

Devilfish
19th January, 2010, 02:58 PM
I think most members visit DK and help out in their spare time, when they can.

I would never ask people to make themselves available at a certain time to help out for free.

I can understand where you're coming from but sorry, nothing like that will ever be set up here.

I think questions are answered pretty quick on DK, I've seen my threads go unanswered for days on other forums, some not answered at all. I think we do very well here.

Manic01
19th January, 2010, 03:17 PM
Forum runs well the way it is I believe.

mtv1
19th January, 2010, 03:29 PM
I think most members visit DK and help out in their spare time, when they can.

I would never ask people to make themselves available at a certain time to help out for free.

I can understand where you're coming from but sorry, nothing like that will ever be set up here.

I think questions are answered pretty quick on DK, I've seen my threads go unanswered for days on other forums, some not answered at all. I think we do very well here.

i couldn't have said it better myself , chatbox is for the craic and on other forums you could wait a week or more for a response, while on the CB all the members are reading the posts as they are made, so we will respond to anything we can deal with as quick as possible ...

Evastar
19th January, 2010, 03:32 PM
I've seen that on other forums, and to be honest i don't think live help in the shoutbox works that well.

Firstly the answers aren't there for anyone that comes along later with the same question to find, secondly if more than one person is asking questions at the same time it can get very confusing and thirdly it ends up with the same simple questions being asked over and over again.

mickyboy
19th January, 2010, 05:54 PM
yea and no requests go unanswered when im about