PDA

View Full Version : Renault Traffic 2015 (65 plate UK) mileage problem. Please help

danngrigore
14th October, 2020, 04:41 PM
Hi guys
I have a Renault Traffic 2015 which has a problem after adjusting mileage. The total mileage increases as normal but the trip mileage resets every 1-6 miles. Also the MPG calculation doesn't work. Can someone help me find out if eeprom has a problem? To be honest, don't know what eeprom is because downloaded the file over OBD with SMOK. Must be an internal EEPROM I reckon.
Thanks in advance

amar28
14th October, 2020, 11:52 PM
Hi guys
I have a Renault Traffic 2015 which has a problem after adjusting mileage. The total mileage increases as normal but the trip mileage resets every 1-6 miles. Also the MPG calculation doesn't work. Can someone help me find out if eeprom has a problem? To be honest, don't know what eeprom is because downloaded the file over OBD with SMOK. Must be an internal EEPROM I reckon.
Thanks in advance

nothing wrong there, every tool does that, eeprom is not corrupt, seems like its first one you have done

its because abs is blocked in dash flash so course the trip computer not going to work

danngrigore
15th October, 2020, 12:50 PM
Anyone having both eeprom and flash from Traffic 2015-2016 van's cluster? Don't have original anymore

amar28
15th October, 2020, 01:04 PM
Anyone having both eeprom and flash from Traffic 2015-2016 van's cluster? Don't have original anymore

you change renault cars mileage without making flash & eep backup?

smok makes backup automatically for flash in temp folder

look at date & time find temp file write back flash and trip will work again

danngrigore
15th October, 2020, 06:15 PM
Solved! Thanks

Cllau
15th October, 2020, 06:26 PM
Solved! Thanks

press the button for thanks don't write it....

danngrigore
15th October, 2020, 06:27 PM
To who to thank personally and for what?

Cllau
16th October, 2020, 09:50 AM
the solution to your problem is in post #4 after you asked, then you came and give an answer that you solved?.... tnx to Amar28 for helping you to find your lost dump in your temp folder....

danngrigore
16th October, 2020, 08:45 PM
Haven't found any bloody thing. I know smok does backups. It's CLEARLY mentioned in 3rd post that don't have original anymore! Solved with a dump from a DK generous guy to which I thanked already. So please don't beg for reputation and thanks. You will get them at the right time and for the right help! Thanks

danngrigore
17th October, 2020, 09:09 AM
Pathetic. I'm sick of them like you

danngrigore
17th October, 2020, 09:22 AM
****** Even not your business, you get involved and leave negative feedback just to satisfy your miserable ego.

Cllau
17th October, 2020, 10:25 AM
Read rules!! First this is only english speaking forum second insulting are not allowed :rulez: behave yourself !

Johnner
17th October, 2020, 10:54 AM
****** Even not your business, you get involved and leave negative feedback just to satisfy your miserable ego.

And the post above that...

Hi danngrigore,

Could I ask you to tone down your replies to other people, whether they're being negative, interfering , or otherwise.
It's not the first time, you're talking to members like this.

You've a good ratio of giving help/asking for help.....don't piss it away by reacting to others.

Thanks mate,

J

The OP solved his problem....thread can be closed now...