PDA

View Full Version : Raise the limit of the turbo pressure Bosch Peugeot 207 1.6D 9hz

Yhoni
19th October, 2020, 11:52 AM
Hello friends, could anyone raise the limit of the turbo pressure sensor of this Peugeot 207 1.6 1.6D 9HZ with ECU Bosch EDC16 , please ?.

I do not have a map on my ECM Titanium and I do not have knowledge of WINOLS yet ...

Thank you.

bobolin4o
19th October, 2020, 12:07 PM
What you want exactly?
To put a sensor for a bigger boost, or you have a problem with too big boost now?

Yhoni
19th October, 2020, 12:17 PM
What you want exactly?
To put a sensor for a bigger boost, or you have a problem with too big boost now?

Hello bobolin4o, i have a problem with too big boost now and the fault light comes on...

bobolin4o
19th October, 2020, 12:21 PM
So, fix the problem with the boost regulation, otherwise, something will blown in a very short time!
The MAP sensor is up to 2500 mb, absolute pressure, the boost is sett to maximum 2295 mb... Hm... is this ori file, or some great tuning?

EDIT...
This file is EGR_DPF and tuning...

Yhoni
19th October, 2020, 12:30 PM
So, fix the problem with the boost regulation, otherwise, something will blown in a very short time!
The MAP sensor is up to 2500 mb, absolute pressure, the boost is sett to maximum 2295 mb... Hm... is this ori file, or some great tuning?

EDIT...
This file is EGR_DPF and tuning...

Ok, I did not know that the car had modified the maps.

The owner wants to leave the turbo but does not want the vehicle to go into emergency due to the warning of the map sensor warning that there is excess pressure.

Thank you.

bobolin4o
19th October, 2020, 12:34 PM
Tell the owner go ~~~~ himself...
Here is the file with EGR and DPF as they are in his file already...
The mod is back to stock...
Test the car and if is ok - tell him, that you can make a new mod...
If is not ok, and there is again overboost - fix the car!
Regards!

Yhoni
19th October, 2020, 12:44 PM
Tell the owner go ~~~~ himself...
Here is the file with EGR and DPF as they are in his file already...
The mod is back to stock...
Test the car and if is ok - tell him, that you can make a new mod...
If is not ok, and there is again overboost - fix the car!
Regards!

I don't understand exactly, have you changed anything other than the turbo pressure limit?

"The mod is back in stock ..."

Yhoni
19th October, 2020, 12:45 PM
Another question, if I erase the dtc with the DTC REMOVER without modifying anything else, would the vehicle continue to go into emergency?

Thank you.

bobolin4o
19th October, 2020, 12:51 PM
I don't understand exactly, have you changed anything other than the turbo pressure limit?

The file is with original maps about the tuning...EGR and DPF are as they are in the file now.
Flash it, test the car.
If is ok after - was bad tuning, if is not ok again - there is a problem with boost regulation, which MUST be FIXED!!!
If you delete the errors only - there will be limp mode anyway...
Don't be LAZY, man!
Look, i can leave all as is and make to not have limp about the too much pressure etc, but will not do this, because is madness to leave the turbo to do overboost!!!
So do what i said...

Yhoni
19th October, 2020, 12:54 PM
The file is with original maps about the tuning...EGR and DPF are as they are in the file now.
Flash it, test the car.
If is ok after - was bad tuning, if is not ok again - there is a problem with boost regulation, which MUST be FIXED!!!
If you delete the errors only - there will be limp mode anyway...
Don't be LAZY, man!

I understand what you want to explain but the owner only asks me to raise the turbo pressure limiter because he is happy with the way the car works. Could you make modify just that in the file, please?

Thank you.

bobolin4o
19th October, 2020, 01:03 PM
He is happy, but you can't rise the boost sensor limiter, because the sensor can measure up to 2500 mb.
The other things are nonsense.
I leave this thread, wait for someone else to ~~~~ this engine...
And when this happens, your grateful client will back to you with "you did that!"

Yhoni
19th October, 2020, 01:14 PM
He is happy, but you can't rise the boost sensor limiter, because the sensor can measure up to 2500 mb.
The other things are nonsense.
I leave this thread, wait for someone else to ~~~~ this engine...
And when this happens, your grateful client will back to you with "you did that!"

Ok, and is it possible to raise the current map limiter to 2500mbs to test it without modifying anything else?

Thank you.

bobolin4o
19th October, 2020, 01:24 PM
No, mate, because, if you test the car, with diagnostic, on the road, you will see, that the boost sensor reading goes to the top - 2500 mb, which is absolute limit of the readiness.
Actually, who knows what is exactly boost now... 2800? 3000?
And you want to make the ECU to not go in limp for this?
How long, before something blowns?

Yhoni
19th October, 2020, 03:00 PM
No, mate, because, if you test the car, with diagnostic, on the road, you will see, that the boost sensor reading goes to the top - 2500 mb, which is absolute limit of the readiness.

Ok friend, i will test your file and report.

Thanks for your advice.

Yhoni
19th October, 2020, 09:03 PM

Hi friend, after testing your file the vehicle keeps registering the turbo overpressure fault and the car goes into emergency mode.

I attach the image of the fault.

chrisimerk
19th October, 2020, 09:45 PM
Hi friend, after testing your file the vehicle keeps registering the turbo overpressure fault and the car goes into emergency mode.

I attach the image of the fault.

Then it is problem with car which will need fixing

Yhoni
19th October, 2020, 11:30 PM
Then it is problem with car which will need fixing

Ok, the turbo is new so I told you to check the electric valve that controls the variable geometry.

Thank you.