19th October, 2020, 05:57 PM
currently reads 402,000 miles i need it to read 143,000 miles thanks in advance

rafal
19th October, 2020, 06:09 PM
more info..............

donkeypower
19th October, 2020, 06:21 PM
more info..............

Hi sorry its a 2011 vauxhall vivaro johnsons controls with a 93c76 chip i disconnected my battery and now the mileage is 402,000 miles so i need it back to 143,000 miles please thanks

rafal
19th October, 2020, 06:40 PM
file corrupted...............

donkeypower
19th October, 2020, 06:46 PM
file corrupted...............

how do i go about solving this please ?

dtip
19th October, 2020, 06:53 PM
try this, repair from another working dump from same dash , it is 143000km

donkeypower
19th October, 2020, 07:08 PM

hi sorry to sound like a complete noob but am i to just flash this repair file straight onto the eeprom chip and then try it ? or is there a repair process that i need to do with this file ?

rafal
19th October, 2020, 07:12 PM
write file from user dtip and you will see

donkeypower
19th October, 2020, 07:29 PM
write file from user dtip and you will see

ok thank you can i also ask what would of been corrupted in that file ? also when i compare the original file in carprog with the repair file i have been given there dose not seem to be any change or difference between them both ? also if i try to put the new repair file in carprog online to check the mileage it just says (File not recognised unknown version ) exactly what my original file said, thanks again for your help

Submit

File not recognised. Unknown version

Submit

Submit

rafal
19th October, 2020, 07:35 PM
write dump to eeprom - connect dash and report
do not play with caqrprog - just write

dtip
19th October, 2020, 08:01 PM
And if it possible write with some better programmer then china carprog, at least china minipro tl866 is much better for R/W eeproms....

donkeypower
19th October, 2020, 08:15 PM
write dump to eeprom - connect dash and report
do not play with caqrprog - just write

something is not right as the new file when i save it turns from a 1kb file to a 71.2kb file is that correct ? could you guide me on the best way to save or convert the file to a bin please

rafal
19th October, 2020, 08:20 PM
something is not right as the new file when i save it turns from a 1kb file to a 71.2kb file is that correct ? could you guide me on the best way to save or convert the file to a bin please

m8 --- to make this dash is 10 minutes.........
give this job for someone who will do for you

donkeypower
19th October, 2020, 08:28 PM
m8 --- to make this dash is 10 minutes.........
give this job for someone who will do for you

thats what i am trying to do if someone can just get a dump for a 2011 vivaro johnson 93c76 controls and correct it to 143,000 miles and i can just flash it on job done, the problem i have is the vehicle is not with me and is pretty far to travel all the way back there just to keep trying, would you happen to know the pin layout so i could power them up at home and check the mileage ? or a website that shows layouts im very very sorry for my lack of knowledge and i seriously appreciate your help and reply

rafal
19th October, 2020, 08:30 PM
thats what i am trying to do if someone can just get a dump for a 2011 vivaro johnson 93c76 controls and correct it to 143,000 miles and i can just flash it on job done, the problem i have is the vehicle is not with me and is pretty far to travel all the way back there just to keep trying, would you happen to know the pin layout so i could power them up at home and check the mileage ? or a website that shows layouts im very very sorry for my lack of knowledge and i seriously appreciate your help and reply

my last post on this topic......................i do not have time play with you
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/228391-Power-Up-Collection

dtip
19th October, 2020, 10:55 PM

I just did that! What i gave you is good dump from another car with your vin and desired mileage, problem is obviously you don't have proper tool/skill to read and write eeprom correctly, i guess you are using carprog clips and you don't desolder eprom

donkeypower
20th October, 2020, 11:09 AM

Hi i flashed this repair file on and tryed it on the van but i just a a message on the dash that says ( No PROG )
i do have a tech 2 Vauxhall machine would i need to maybe program something with it ?