PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes ME 2.0 start signal

zubereq
20th October, 2020, 11:46 AM
Hi,
I need help with bosch me2.0 from clk w208 4.3 V8. I got w201 with engine from clk w208 430. I try to start motor but I have problem. I made immo off with julia emulator, made personalization. In drive authorization I get start possible. I made connections ECU with ground and power and others components like fuel pump relay, gas pedal etc. When I try to start engine by put +12 to starter I don't have spark and fuel injection i check by osciloscope and ECU doesn't steering coils and injectors. I didn't connect EZS. Do you know where is the problem?

zubereq
22nd October, 2020, 08:37 AM
I put this ecu to ML 430 and engine runs. ML W163 doesn't have ezs it has usual ignition switch. Maybe somebody know if this ECU needs start signal from ingnition switch? I need wiring diagram for ML 430 w163. I have diagrams for w211 and w208 and both has ezs.

GERCOMOTIVE
22nd October, 2020, 08:54 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the EZS module sends a start signal to the front sam module by canbus and this authorizes the start by means of a relay.
I have never deleted an immo on a Mercedes that has EZS

zubereq
23rd October, 2020, 10:20 AM
But w163 ML430 doesn't have EZS, only classic ignition switch. My ECU in ML works. I did immo off before on me1.0 and IT worked. In this case it is engine swap and I made electric connections to ecu. Do you have wiring diagram for ML 430? Maybe I must put some signal to start. When I crank fuel pump relay work. I see injection time in star diagnosis but I don't have Spark.

zubereq
1st May, 2021, 09:21 AM
Problem solved.