PDA

View Full Version : Mazda 6 RF7J 2.0 CD EGR + DPF off

jovanzac
21st October, 2020, 09:19 PM
Hello to all,

Can someone please make EGR off and DPF off for my Mazda 6 ? I have no DTC but somehow EGR is faulty and it is making trouble so I want to put EGR delete plate. Also DPF is regenerating every 50km (i think because of EGR valve stick open)

File is read with Kess. Here is info:

HW RFYF18881
SW SW-RFYFEA000.HEX

Please tell me what service procedure do i have to do before writing the file.

Thank you all in advance!!!

Lusitano94
22nd October, 2020, 10:14 AM
Hello try this thanks + rep

DPF OFF EGR OFF CS OK

Before write initialize dpf and write file.

jovanzac
26th October, 2020, 07:50 AM
Hello,

I wrote the file and so far everything is good!
I will update some 1000km from now.

Thank you very much!

jovanzac
21st November, 2020, 08:30 AM
Over 1000km done and until now no regeneration. Car drives smooth with very low fuel consumption, average around 5 l/100km ( before was 6.8 l/100km ). Only "bad" thing is that i left catalytic converter on the car but it smells bad from exhaust...

RSlive
16th July, 2021, 09:57 PM
Could you help me with the same problem?

elektronik325
17th July, 2021, 10:34 PM
Hi friends. The big question is do you have a physically removed dpf? So that the system is fully open, it is only once. The two you are doing are replacing the dpf in the computer and the dpf pressure sensor. You will only upload the program three and, as in the vag group, if it does not feel the exhaust system being pushed (the sensor will not indicate an increase in exhaust gas pressure), it will not burn and there will be no dpf indicator on the meter. there will be no limp mode. I was doing 10 Mazda and it was ok.