PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki sx4 2008 and dolphin

hitechservis
22nd October, 2020, 09:48 PM
so I have akl situation and use search button this time and not find answers....

I disamble driver lock and find 7 bitting and with Dolphin make key BUT when i get on Suzuki sx4 hu133 key I have 10biting for cut...I put on last tree mark 1 and cut key...key open driver lock fine...but customer says that ignition lock go hard and difficult take key out....maybe is lock with 10 bitting??? or is in dolphin some errors.
is there some advice because don't know where to see or check ignition lock how many bitting is inside.
thanks for your time.

turismou
22nd October, 2020, 10:23 PM
so I have akl situation and use search button this time and not find answers....

I disamble driver lock and find 7 bitting and with Dolphin make key BUT when i get on Suzuki sx4 hu133 key I have 10biting for cut...I put on last tree mark 1 and cut key...key open driver lock fine...but customer says that ignition lock go hard and difficult take key out....maybe is lock with 10 bitting??? or is in dolphin some errors.
is there some advice because don't know where to see or check ignition lock how many bitting is inside.
thanks for your time.
perhaps you could take it out if it turns at all and check the bittings.
Those locks often have some wear... If you have something like sandpaper use it on flat sides near top of blade to simulate a bit of wear.
You could also force it a few times in lock until it starts turning normally.

Jimalex
22nd October, 2020, 10:26 PM
10 in ignition lock and 7 (missing 1,9,10) in drivers door .

hitechservis
22nd October, 2020, 10:30 PM
10 in ignition lock and 7 (missing 1,9,10) in drivers door .

I didn't won't to hear that...big thanks...need to take down ignition lock...

turismou
22nd October, 2020, 10:41 PM

This is what instacode tells me. It says 6 bits in drivers door but you found 7. Could you share the bits the way you put them in dolphin software, I could use search function to try to find remaining ones.

Jimalex
22nd October, 2020, 11:02 PM
what depths did you read from the door lock?

hitechservis
22nd October, 2020, 11:27 PM
later I will post what I find in driver lock..
thanks

hitechservis
23rd October, 2020, 07:56 AM
here is pod

but today when i put on dolphin my code there is diferent cut??? now i don't have first key wich I cut first time...
any help I will be extra good

turismou
23rd October, 2020, 08:36 AM
Ok here I am, If we say that the elements that are missing are 1,9 and 10 your bitting would be: 2124242421.

hitechservis
23rd October, 2020, 08:56 AM
Ok here I am, If we say that the elements that are missing are 1,9 and 10 your bitting would be: 2124242421.

thx i will try like this and post red.

hitechservis
23rd October, 2020, 09:02 AM
thx i will try like this and post red.
for now i cut key.

turismou
23rd October, 2020, 09:26 AM
for now i cut key.
This looks much more like a key than what dolphin first showed. Pls write if it worked, I'm curious.

hitechservis
23rd October, 2020, 09:32 AM
This looks much more like a key than what dolphin first showed. Pls write if it worked, I'm curious.

i will for sure..but tomorow.

Jimalex
23rd October, 2020, 12:03 PM
You cut this (1111242424)and work in the door lock??
The code turismou give you will work.

hitechservis
23rd October, 2020, 06:36 PM
You cut this (1111242424)and work in the door lock??
The code turismou give you will work.
yes on door lock work

i have today recive mechanic code from car authorized dealer mechani code and i cut key but i cut hu87 like is in dolphin data base and door lock not opened not even ignition lock....but i put in dolphin hu133 and this one turn ignitio lock but door lock NO??????

hitechservis
23rd October, 2020, 06:39 PM
now i have second problem... i try akl mode on x100 pro pad 2 but always wrong code but this is suggested code from x100..... so my question is where is immo box or where is key stored??? i disambled coil but there is no eeprom try to folow wires they only go to fuse box....

turismou
23rd October, 2020, 09:22 PM
Sx4 is same as Fiat Sedici. Both use opel immo systems. The ignition coil should not have eeprom,but big MCU which is very hard to desolder and solder back. Try simply adding a key, try via Fiat Sedici.
The car should be using ID40, but some sites like tmpro2 software list say some use id46 which I don't know if its a mistake or not.
Perhaps other more experienced users know about it more.

hitechservis
23rd October, 2020, 09:42 PM
Sx4 is same as Fiat Sedici. Both use opel immo systems. The ignition coil should not have eeprom,but big MCU which is very hard to desolder and solder back. Try simply adding a key, try via Fiat Sedici.
The car should be using ID40, but some sites like tmpro2 software list say some use id46 which I don't know if its a mistake or not.
Perhaps other more experienced users know about it more.

I try but always wrong code...I found on one android app that is eeprom inside ecu denso tomorow I Will check that and see...but it will be great to someone who have .ore experience give some word about it...on my x100 is only akl mode no add key

sexyceta
26th October, 2020, 08:40 AM
i have blade for this id 46 and program with im508

hitechservis
26th October, 2020, 08:46 PM
i have blade for this id 46 and program with im508

akl situation?

hitechservis
28th October, 2020, 03:38 PM
i read eeprom and vvdi 2 say is not supported so if someone can help here is eeprom from ecu s93a56.
maybe pin from eeprom

hitechservis
21st November, 2020, 06:52 PM
today i resolve car, program key wich is id46...
this car don't have immo box and don't have in coil on ignition eeprom... I don't believe that no one have this problem before,but on forum is few thread about same problem but no one have solution or few moment to write how to.
thanks to all who try to help special to Turismou for help to decode bits. thanks man!!!

szkeptmen
1st December, 2020, 12:49 AM
today i resolve car, program key wich is id46...
this car don't have immo box and don't have in coil on ignition eeprom... I don't believe that no one have this problem before,but on forum is few thread about same problem but no one have solution or few moment to write how to.
thanks to all who try to help special to Turismou for help to decode bits. thanks man!!!

I'm working on a Fiat Sedici, car has one key, need a spare.
TP chip is ID40, like Opel, Suzuki Wagon-R, etc... not ID46.
Allways got a" pin code wrong" message :(
Is there a default pin or must to disassembly the engine ecu for pin ?

hitechservis
1st December, 2020, 02:54 PM
wich tool you use?

turismou
2nd December, 2020, 01:06 AM
Thanks for mentioning me. Anyway, those cars sometimes use id40 and sometimes id46. There is also a lack of information as you mentioned and sometimes it is hit and miss with this car. I'm glad you solved your problem.
Szkeptmen, obdstar tablet did it for me without problems and with id40 opel preprared chip. There is no universal pin code. Other way is to do it by desoldering the MCU on immobilizer and doing it by adding the chip to the dump directly. Be careful, it is a pain in the a*s to do it by soldering and it is easier to cut the plastic on the mcu side to access it. Fully dissasembling it is hard and the mcu has a many many small legs
If coding by obdstar tablet, or some other tool, no pin code should be required because it is like other suzuki cars.