PDA

View Full Version : FIAT PANTA 8F2 STAGE ONE PLEASE..

Panathaole
23rd October, 2020, 01:33 PM
Hi

Can someone tune this little monster? Fiat Panda 1.3 mtj with 8F2 ecu?

it needs power especially in low rpm

Thank you.

Panathaole
24th October, 2020, 01:56 PM
Is this so difficult?

AVDigitale
24th October, 2020, 04:04 PM
nobody don't like to work free my friend ,for that nobody response

Panathaole
24th October, 2020, 05:40 PM
Yes, I understand that, so we only help someone here when it's easy and simple ........

Krisfuzzy
24th October, 2020, 07:37 PM
The ones who help others here generally are no real tuners, are just people who use cracked programs to make themselves beautiful and who have nothing to do all day.
Others don't explain why they can post all the time, but maybe you haven't realized it yet.

chrisimerk
24th October, 2020, 09:22 PM
The ones who help others here generally are no real tuners, are just people who use cracked programs to make themselves beautiful and who have nothing to do all day.
Others don't explain why they can post all the time, but maybe you haven't realized it yet.

And it looks like you have nothing better to do then comment on posts and offer nothing but your amazing wise knowledge

I have nothing against you but you keep popping up and in my opinion slandering members of this forum i help where help is needed and just because members help a lot doesn't mean there not real tuners that is the most idiotic thing i have ever heard

What do you do Kris may i ask ill reverse the question you asked me a week ago as obviously you have a lot to say?

also name me a cracked program that will tune a file for you lol lol lol please do

Krisfuzzy
24th October, 2020, 09:33 PM
See, you are exactly what I mean, a user who posts all the time because he has nothing better to do.
I guess you haven't paid for the software that allows you to tune or something.
So Do a useful thing create the file for this user or are you not capable?
You say I don't offer anything, so explain to me who gave me all the rating stars?
I don't want to argue with you , good evening.

chrisimerk
24th October, 2020, 09:39 PM
See, you are exactly what I mean, a user who posts all the time because he has nothing better to do.
I guess you haven't paid for the software that allows you to tune or something.
So Do a useful thing create the file for this user or are you not capable?
You say I don't offer anything, so explain to me who gave me all the rating stars?
I don't want to argue with you , good evening.

lol you think i would pay for rolling roads and a unit and not have original software of course i do you cant be that stupid

if you notice i help people either on weekends or later in the day lets say after 5 as that is when i shut up shop obviously

also you have not answered my question what do you do kris?

Panathaole
24th October, 2020, 09:42 PM
gentlemen I just made a post asking if anyone can help, I do not want to be the cause to start a fight ....

if you look I do not ask for improvement every day for cars, maybe in all these years I have been a member I have asked for improvement two to three times .....
I just am not going to get paid for this car and I said that I might improve it for free ....

finally no one needs to fix it, I will see I will do it ....

thanks....

chrisimerk
24th October, 2020, 09:51 PM
gentlemen I just made a post asking if anyone can help, I do not want to be the cause to start a fight ....

if you look I do not ask for improvement every day for cars, maybe in all these years I have been a member I have asked for improvement two to three times .....
I just am not going to get paid for this car and I said that I might improve it for free ....

thanks....

Krisfuzzy
24th October, 2020, 09:52 PM

thanks....You're absolutely right and I'm sorry, but Cris and I were just having a friendly discussion.Regards

chrisimerk
24th October, 2020, 09:53 PM
You're absolutely right and I'm sorry, but Cris and I were just having a friendly discussion.Regards

yes a friendly discussion lol

we have argued in past but still if you need help with something i be happy to help thats the difference you like to take dibs at members and i just dont like it thats all

regards