PDA

View Full Version : A6 2.7 TDI - Swirl flaps OFF ?

alme94
23rd October, 2020, 09:10 PM
Hi friends, i have a problem with swirl flaps,can anyone turn off it for me ? big thanks
sw: 1037377322

oliva
23rd October, 2020, 09:21 PM

alme94
24th October, 2020, 08:27 AM

friend thanks but this gonna wont work, and its not mine file, 50% Differences with mine, and look at swirl map, didnt change anything, switch still 0 ..and maps not at 50 percentage ....do you have please working file ? thanks

oliva
24th October, 2020, 10:30 AM
Disconnect the flap actuator and read the DTC

alme94
24th October, 2020, 12:58 PM
P3348 - Boost control circuit, electrical malfunction
- Permanent

Tawe
24th October, 2020, 01:06 PM
P3348 - Boost control circuit, electrical malfunction
- Permanent
You have problem with turbo actuator, not swirl flaps (according to DTC above). If it is already changed, it is not calibrated as it should, or it is faulty.

alme94
24th October, 2020, 01:34 PM
You have problem with turbo actuator, not swirl flaps (according to DTC above). If it is already changed, it is not calibrated as it should, or it is faulty.

I disconnect flap actuators, just that dtc get, i know its from turbo actuator but i thinked that is in some kind synchronised and getting that fault ... if I disconnect flaps and read dtc, and nothing get, obviusly its someone before me doing something in this map like clear just dtcs and nothing else

Tawe
24th October, 2020, 01:51 PM
I disconnect flap actuators, just that dtc get, i know its from turbo actuator but i thinked that is in some kind synchronised and getting that fault ... if I disconnect flaps and read dtc, and nothing get, obviusly its someone before me doing something in this map like clear just dtcs and nothing else
In some versions, you may have problem with turbo actuator if TVA (throttle valve actuator) is disconnected, but with disconnected swirl flaps (2x intake manifold actuators) there shouldn't be a problem.

alme94
24th October, 2020, 01:59 PM
In some versions, you may have problem with turbo actuator if TVA (throttle valve actuator) is disconnected, but with disconnected swirl flaps (2x intake manifold actuators) there shouldn't be a problem.

I understand, would you plesae take a look on mine moded file, is it okay? I put it in attachment ..
switch 1, corrections to zero and flaps to 50% ..

thank you

Tawe
24th October, 2020, 02:34 PM
Your first file already have tune, egr off, dtc off, flap off, tva off, so will be good. Search for problem in the turbo actuator itself, or its adjustment.

alme94
25th October, 2020, 07:49 PM
Your first file already have tune, egr off, dtc off, flap off, tva off, so will be good. Search for problem in the turbo actuator itself, or its adjustment.

as i can see in first file it does just dtc off about flaps, because of that i have problem with flaps but when i disconnect it, i dont have any dtc then .....i think mine last file would do a job