PDA

View Full Version : Ducato 2,8JTD

ducki
19th January, 2010, 05:26 PM
Hello,
I come to the thing at once. I drive a mobile home with an FIAT 2.8 jDT Motor year of construction 2003.
An EDC15 C7 is the ECU.
I have a simple OBD adapter and the software "FiatECUScan15" to this log in. With a second adapter with AGV chip and the software "moDiag" it also works.
I do not have experience with flashen of the ECU yet.
You recommend me what hardware and software for it. I do this only hobby moderately at the car of my own. Therefore professional systems for me are too expensive.
Furthermore I would like my im*o off since I often go on far journeys and e.g. no-one helps me along in India if there are problems with that. Must I solder there and the EEPROMS with a programming adapter programmes or goes the im*o also over OBD socket? If you can help me and need further information, I will try to obtain it.
The wealth of information on the Internet is confusing completely for me. Therefore I am glad to be in your forum.
Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you for your help.
Ducki

AlfaRed
19th January, 2010, 10:28 PM
To do the ecu diagnosis a Vag 409 KKL interface serves you, the sw which go are FiatECUScan and UniDiagKWP2000, they are free!
To do the total decode from OBD hold a flasher Galletto 1260 type wants us (with the right file for the decode)!
Sorry for my English.

ducki
20th January, 2010, 01:29 PM
Hi,
I have three Adapters, two working ( KKL-Adapter) well. The Soft FIATECUscan15 logs in.
This is not the question.

I'm looking for hard und software for ECU Chiptuning and im*o off.
My ECU had the hardware-No. 0281011047 - is Fiat Euro3
How can i make im*o off? Over the OBD-Connector? In ECU two eeproms: 95p08 and 29f400. Must i read the dumps from the chips or can i read the hexdups over the obd-connector? Which soft?
Have anybody "special" dumps for im*o off?

Many questions
Please help me.

Ducki