PDA

View Full Version : Frame rate drop.

.: JaCkPoT :.
4th October, 2008, 04:34 PM
I have watched many football matches on my TM but often i get a frame rate drop from fluent picture to about 10 fps. It only happens in fast moving pics. Iv just witnessed it whilst watching the arsenal sunderland game. I always turn the receiver off and then on to post it out again.

7th October, 2008, 12:14 AM
Anyone? Lets make this less specific.. Does anyone with any receiver, cable or satellite suffer from a frame rate drop and if so how do you rid of it?

daemonas
11th October, 2008, 08:25 AM
having none TM, but this happens frequently in early stages of most receivers due to some bug to firmware. Hopefully next releases fix those bugs, but depends also in regularity of updates...(assuming specific model still supported somehow :thumpdown:)
That is in fact what makes a receiver being over others...its sw support team
Since I am interesting to experiment with technomate hd receiver , assume its for 3100D ? :cheers:

Anyone? Lets make this less specific.. Does anyone with any receiver, cable or satellite suffer from a frame rate drop and if so how do you rid of it?

11th October, 2008, 10:29 AM
Thanks. My receiver is one of the latest tm's out there so hopefully soon they release a new software which is then converted into a patch.

ireland-batt
1st November, 2008, 08:34 PM
it only happen on live feeds?
used to have this trouble on my dbox2 on nt-hell
change to a diff transponder then back if it clears its the feed
,you need to tweek slighty the dish position if you have a motorised system
i have to do it for some channels on the same sat and others on the same sat are ok esp thor

2nd November, 2008, 12:17 AM
it only happen on live feeds?
used to have this trouble on my dbox2 on nt-hell
change to a diff transponder then back if it clears its the feed
,you need to tweek slighty the dish position if you have a motorised system
i have to do it for some channels on the same sat and others on the same sat are ok esp thor

My dish is perfect mate and i have tried the transponder change. It goes after a while or after i reboot but thanks for your say.
Please edit your sig so we know your equipment.