PDA

View Full Version : Disabling ECU bulb diagnosis (BURNED BULB ERROR WITH LED BULBS) A3 8P

Audit15
31st October, 2020, 08:40 AM
Hello,
I changed some of the lighting to LED in my car. After installing the reversing bulbs and registration, the error did not pop up. After installing the parking light bulbs, an error from the turn signals occasionally popped up, now immediately after installing the h7 bulbs for a long time, the error pops up a moment after turning on the bulbs and is signed as turn signals sometimes right, left or both. This breaks the turn signal circuit but the h7 still work. Only after switching the direction and a few flashes the direction indicator starts working until the long ones are switched on again. Is there an option to completely disable the canbus system from the ECU? Despite the installation of such bulbs, errors still occur. In VCDS, I turned off cold diagnosis, but that doesn't eliminate my problem(Well, unless someone knows other VCDS tricks to get rid of it). What would I have to do to eliminate it completely from the car, apart from mounting resistors? Is there any possibility of editing the driver eeprom 09?

Information about the car:
Audi A3 8P 2.0TDI BKD
year 2005
Driver 09: 8P0 907 279 C

Thank you in advance for your help

rafal
31st October, 2020, 11:41 AM
have you tried recode by vcds?
if will not help - mount led's with canbus