PDA

View Full Version : Ipbox downloads section

freck
19th January, 2010, 11:01 PM
Why dont we have a download section for the IPBox?
It would be a great addition to the site as this receiver is getting very popular and would be great for users to share images,addons etc.
I'm getting one myself and just thought that other members might benefit from a d/l section aswell.Better than trawling tru threads trying to find images that peeps have uploaded.
Dont get me wrong the stickys are great but would like the box to have its own section.
Just a thought/request.
Freck

aftermath
20th January, 2010, 12:53 AM
its a hard one to keep up with , although i might tend to agree with you to a certain extent.

for one, when an image is released (example) DGS. then we can expect DGS,NLB,PGI,Sifteam images all coming out within a few days, and its hard to be able to test them all, i only like to post images that ive tried and know that work.

It gets harder when Tideglo releases an E2 image as there is more interest and more image teams for E2, like Tideglos E2, PKT, AAF, ACT, SWF.

Then we have the problem of the different IPboxes 91HD,910,900,9000 and the newer ones like the 9900 about to be released.

so there is a lot to keep up to date with, thats why i can only add what i know works, and the same for many of the other guys who visit us..

freck
20th January, 2010, 03:09 PM
Well it would be a plus to all members interested in buying an ipbox to know that DK have known working images for people who wish to try them,plus it attracts more members.
Why not just post what you know is good and it will be a platform for us all to build on.
Its better to be looking "at" a download section rather to be looking "for "one.
Freck

aftermath
21st January, 2010, 12:01 AM
Well it would be a plus to all members interested in buying an ipbox to know that DK have known working images for people who wish to try them,plus it attracts more members.
Why not just post what you know is good and it will be a platform for us all to build on.
Its better to be looking "at" a download section rather to be looking "for "one.
Freck

i will see what i can do mate, there is a new NLB image coming very soon, thats a good start for you..

also already on here is some very good E2 images

freck
21st January, 2010, 06:06 PM
Yeah,try your best aftermath it'll be good to see the Abcom addition up and running.
Still waiting for my receiver to play around with.....i'll be in contact shortly.
Freck

cactikid
21st January, 2010, 11:28 PM
have not seen my 9000 hd box for 8 months lol,really needs a good looking at.

aftermath
22nd January, 2010, 01:13 AM
latest NLB will be released on saturday , i will upload image as soon as i get the go ahead..

Dutchsat
24th January, 2010, 03:56 AM
Op Denktenk you will find all the software