PDA

View Full Version : why after 4 hours do i get this message

stav2010
19th January, 2010, 11:44 PM
stav2010, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Check your registered email address for an activation link.
If you are trying to download files from the download section or download attachments, you are required to post on the forums before gaining access. After posting, your account will be upgraded within 15 minutes. Please don't post asking why you can't download, if you have posted, permission will be automatically granted.
If you are trying to post in the 'Downloads and Streams' section, you require 25 posts and must be a member for at least 30 days before you can post in these sections.

Devilfish
19th January, 2010, 11:54 PM
You should be ok to download now.

mdt
18th March, 2010, 12:34 AM
hi guys, the same thing just happend to me today when i tried to follow a link for some magic files for a dm500c and i got the message "you dont have enough privalages" could ADMIN please look into this for me and rectifie or give an explanation please. thanks as always , :ciao:mdt

Devilfish
18th March, 2010, 10:36 PM
Where did you get the link from? The thread is probably deleted as we don't allow magic files to be uploaded to the forum.

Meat-Head
21st March, 2010, 04:03 PM
we don't allow magic files to be uploaded to the forum.

That is fine as DK is magic enough, without needing to add any 'magic files'
(whatever they are, unless they are the software version of magic mushrooms)

gtcelt
2nd April, 2010, 07:34 AM
I'm wondering if I've done something wrong in my registration or activation. All I'm trying to do is access the home page when I get the msg so I can have a good browse. It's a tad awkward trying to get familiar with the site without permission.
Apart from that, DK does look promising.

caveman_nige
8th April, 2010, 07:08 PM
I'm wondering if I've done something wrong in my registration or activation. All I'm trying to do is access the home page when I get the msg so I can have a good browse. It's a tad awkward trying to get familiar with the site without permission.
Apart from that, DK does look promising.

are you still having problems?

Canker_Canison
10th May, 2010, 10:15 AM
I have the same problem. Access to everything else is as I would expect, given I've only just joined. But I can't access the Home page.

Canker

pantomime horse
10th May, 2010, 01:16 PM
I'm having the same problem too
but if I go back a screen sometimes it then lets me in

nialler
10th May, 2010, 04:27 PM
me too lads. but as panto said no probs if you go back a screen it lets you in

Devilfish
10th May, 2010, 09:26 PM
Can you guys give me as much info as possible so that I can check this out please? urls, etc? what links on what pages?

Thanks

EDIT: just noticed something that was configured wrong, please let me know if its still the same.

nialler
10th May, 2010, 09:36 PM
workin fine for me now mate, cheers for the speedy response

pantomime horse
11th May, 2010, 08:42 AM
still working fine this morning

thanks for the speedy fix

Canker_Canison
11th May, 2010, 10:04 AM
Sweet as a sugar coated nut. Thanks

Canker

maca
4th September, 2011, 09:52 PM
because you have only just made your first post. wait 15 minutes for the server to update then fill yer boots..in 4 hours though you could have read your welcome email ;)

andy91
4th September, 2011, 09:52 PM
I can't download anything why?

Nice first post mate,probably cos you have to wait 15 mins after your first post.:rulez:

Andy,