PDA

View Full Version : Zafira C wont start ADBLUE to 00

tuareg
12th November, 2020, 07:16 AM
I have problem start ZAFIRA C 2.0 CDTI TOURER

DELCO E98

on dash only for starting car ADBLUE FILL.

To engine ecu nothing?? no faults ( ENGINE NOT CRANKING )

Coustomer refill full DBLUE TO ROAD and not ok 1000km go down and than not start more.
I maked with x431 reset oll things ( nox 1 2 ,dpf ,service ,sensors .... )

not cranking ?

Babos
12th November, 2020, 07:50 AM
You sure in ecu is original dump?

Lambda1
12th November, 2020, 08:38 AM
maybe starter blocked ...
reason ad blue not deactivated correct. Maybe the only do some things or the wrong things + kill dtcs.

tuareg
12th November, 2020, 09:37 AM
OLLis original i have read file and ok

I have swiftec adblue off now and now engine possible cranking - but car not start.

Lambda1
12th November, 2020, 12:57 PM
Read dtcs. Tool for read, write?

tuareg
12th November, 2020, 03:34 PM
Noo faults to noo on ecu

only to dash refill adblue , if see with diag adblue full ..

possible how to dash reset solution

Lambda1
12th November, 2020, 08:47 PM
I dont speak about ecu = engine control unit.
I told you do a scan of all.

gaz51
25th January, 2023, 08:56 AM
Hi. I have got the same problem. Customer had adblue fault, drove the car to 0 km - impossible to start engine. Problem in is adblue ecu - it can not see that the adblue level in the tank even if tank is full. Dash has adblue light flashing and writes "Refill adblue to start engine". Any kind of RESET wont do the job as the car thinks the adblue level is 0 L and there is adblue level DTC active. Can the situation be solved by adblue OFF software? I have Autotuner files. Attached is OBD file.

gaz51
30th January, 2023, 12:12 PM
Update. Found out that the adblue ecu was faulty and did not recognise the tank being full. Solved the problem by finding another good working adblue ecu with same part number 39023841, connected it to the car, put ON IGN and all the adblue messages on dash were automatically gone. Then flashed AdblueOFF sw to the engine ecu -- engine start -- no fault. Removed fuses F4 (7,5A IGN voltage to adblue ecu) , F9 (5A IGN voltage to adblue ecu), F10 (7,5A IGN voltage to NOx1, NOx2 and Particualte matter sensor), F24 (25A IGN voltage to adblue ecu) and connected back the old faulty adblue ecu just to have a working adblue ecu for future cases.

Rear Fuse box fuses:939311