PDA

View Full Version : Error solution P0601 Fiat Linea ECU Marelli MJD6F3

daten
13th November, 2020, 01:44 PM
Hi
Someone have solution for DTC P0601ECU Magneti Marelli MJD 6F3. I think the eerpom is corrupt. I tried to clear the DTC but it did not work. The error was cleared, but the fault message continues to appear in the instrument panel.
Thanks in advance

crouchinggerbil
13th November, 2020, 01:46 PM
Hi
Someone have solution for DTC P0601ECU Magneti Marelli MJD 6F3. I think the eerpom is corrupt. I tried to clear the DTC but it did not work. The error was cleared, but the fault message continues to appear in the instrument panel.
Thanks in advance

P0601 stands for “Internal Control Module Memory Checksum Error.”

daten
13th November, 2020, 01:59 PM
Thanks for your answer. This is new ecu data was cloned. the flash appears to have the correct checksum. But I don't know if the eeprom is ok

mario38
13th November, 2020, 03:21 PM
Hi
Thanks in advance
this can happen using clone tools is not serious you can remove dtc and everything works ..
if you write original file this error does not appear ..
if you have only deleted dtc and not its switch this always appears .. you have to do this job well